Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies

C
croe67 posted on Tue, Mar 4, 2008 4:37 PM

I'm digging that clock, gogo - the yellow/orange, the "bamboo" around the edges - the tikis - it's looking very nice!!
It does indeed feel quite Treasure Craft-like :)

GT

Thanks Caroline! I finished my final sculpt of "Go Tiki Tunes" Jukebox cocktails for Two! This is 1/25 sold! But look out for more to come soon! Dani did a Great glaze job for me! What you think? Rock-A-Billy cocktail time!

GT

Here is some new stuff, I have been working on, Trying out something a little bit different from mugs and barrels:

My Go Tiki "Surf Rider" Lamps, They will be about 14 1/2" Inches tall, When finished, This is the first pour, Out of the mold, Next is sanding, bisque, and then glaze.

Next is my Go Tiki "Bali-High" Wall mask, Similar to the famous Bali Hai restaurant tiki, Would be a cool mask in a Tiki Bar! This is the first pour, Out of the mold, Next is sanding, bisque, and then glaze.

What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

That jukebox and the mask are both very cool pieces. Your work just gets better and better.

C

That wall mask is looking pretty cool & it'll be cool to see the lamp when it's a bit further along :)

Wow Gogo - mugs, bowls, clocks, lamps, masks.....fantastic. All great stuff.

Keep up the good work and this just may become your day job!

GT

Thanks a bunch Sam,(F-O-M) Croe67 and Leisure Master! Wow! Finally moved into the new Studio! It took a couple of weeks to get set up! I should have some cool art out soon, I'll be at the Tiki Farm parking lot sale vending, It will be a fun for sure!

Mahalo! All, Finally back to making ceramics!

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-04-03 21:14 ]

GT

My Go Tiki "Bali High" Mask, Here is some pictures of my finished mask, Like the Bali Hai tiki, What you think?

Some pictures of the Great Bali Hai tiki:

Mahalo! Gogo

GT

I was handed a mold to make some very cool wine glasses out of in exchange of keeping the mold, Here is some cool "LakeLand" Mermaid wine glasses, I poured, sanded, and bisqued, Glazed by my best friend Dani!

WoooHooo! Another Tiki-rrific Creation by The Dynamic Duo: GoGo & Dani :)
I Love it!!!

Very cool. Love all the details.

Jeff

G
GROG posted on Tue, Apr 15, 2008 8:42 AM

Sweet!

Best mermaid attached to a drinking glass I've seen!!! Excellent work. Nice detail.

That mermaid is AWESOME, kids!
Really liking the Bali hai Tiki masks too!
you two are non-stop!
keep up the great creations!

GT

Thanks for all the Great responses! Here is a picture of the Lakeland Mermaids in Ocean Blue, Mahalo All Gogo

any merman versions in the works? :D

GT

Thanks J$ maybe soon! Here is my " Tiki Time " clock and ashtray in a old school treasure craft look of Green, next is a blue, What you think? I was going for a set to add some Flair to your tiki bar!

Mahalo! Gogo

GT

Hey J$, Not as of yet!

Here is my Skulldron production barrel, This is #1 and what it will look like ready to order. I changed to a pirate on the outside of the barrel, Instead of a skull, On the artist proof.

I have been doing some Pirate stuff as of late, Including some mugs coming soon! And my new "Atlantic Pirate" treasure chest, It has four straw openings on the lid, Pirate inside the bottom area, These are my greenware pictures, I think the chest will turn out pretty cool! I'll post pictures of the finished chest, Then back to making some cool Tiki mugs!

C

WOW! Diggin' the skull/pirate thing, Gogo.
Now not only do I have to think about your mermaid bowl, but also about this one....and then the treasure chest....oh my!

Some really great stuff, gogo & Dani!!!!!!!!!!

I am hiding this from Megan, I can already feel my wallet getting lighter hahahaha. Very cool! Can't wait to see it after Dani is done with it.

Jeff

How can I get on the list for the Treasure Chest!!!!! I really want one.

I am really not into the pirate thing, but that chest is pretty damn cool.

Well done, Sir.

Gogo and Dani - you all have done it again.

That pirate treasure chest is freakin' awesome.

The Pirate Bowl is Fantastic! Nice job Gogo & Dani great touches, hand embellishments. Your art keeps getting better & better with each new piece, I'm totally impressed. I am diggin' the Treasure Chest too, yikes! Have to have one. You guys RocK!!

It be in the chest matey!

GT

Thanks everyone for the post back! (JP Should be done soon!) Here is a army of my new pendant ( Maori Pendant ) what you think?

Mahalo! Gogo

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-06-12 11:42 ]

Hey is was wonderful meeting both of you at Tiki Caliente. :)

Those Mermaid Goblets are awesome...you guys are the best...checking my cash flow now... :lol:

GT

So nice to have meet you too, VampiressRN, Next batch of pendants, I think I'll take some advice from SoccerTiki and put some abalone eyes! Give them some New Zeland flair!

I can now see the time & stay in theme in my soon to be completed Tiki Kitchen & Bar with my Gotiki Cocktail Time Clock yay! it looks great Gogo & Dani Thanks :)

My Fathers Day gift to Rob Shhhh...... Rob is a Rum & Strawberry kind of Pirate lol..so a Daiquiri it is on Fathers Day! Great work Gotiki!

GT

Some new ceramics, My friend has a vintage moai looking lantern, He wanted to know if I could make a mug similar to it, Here it is "GO-MO" Moai Mug.

I wanted to make something a little different for a luau party, Go Tiki "Conch" shell, After your done having cocktails in it, You can hold it up to your ear, and hear the ocean! Mahalo! what you think? Gogo

Those maori pendants are nice!

I am really diggin' the conch shell mug!

I want one!

Super job, Gary! :D

sandz

Great job - GO TIKI! Original designs, Vintage-looking... just really cool stuff!

C

Digging that conch, go-go - nice work - I gotta pick one up from you next time I see you!! :)

Gogo and Dani - you just keep pushing the bar up and up - LOVE the new stuff.

I want a conch for sure.

Keep up the great work.

GT

Thanks All, For the post back, Here is my latest Maori Pendant, Add some abalone eyes and Bamm! Makes it Pop big time! My pics never show my art well, I been told many times over! This pendant really looks cool, In person, What You Think? Mahalo! Gogo

Actual Size.

Diggin the new pendent. Looks great with the abolone eyes. Conch chell mug is also going on the list of must haves. Great Stuff.

Jeff

C

Great stuff, Gogo, as always :) :)

Saw the Conch(a beautiful piece of work...perfect...the salmon on the inside is nice and creamy!)
and the abalone eyed pendant (it does POP it!)
and the Tiki Time clock and ashtray
(perfectly retro-i prefer the orange/it takes me back to the shag-carpeted living room of my youth!)
the gorgeous Go Tiki Hut (so fun with the colors and pure playfulness!)
and the amazingly detailed JukeBox
and the GoTiki Bali-High mask and
the FOM mugs(love the glaze on the stone-convincing as all heck!)
and the magical Mo's Wahine moai with the delicate Dani glaze touch
the 3 monkeys
and the out of control detailing on the sides of that Tidal Pool bowl
and those Tiki Eke thatch woven ones with the little tiki faces on the side...Amazing!!!
Also saw the shriner guy mug.....
I think i love that one so much
is because he's half cute and half creepy for some reason....:lol:
the attention to detail you show on the glazes
achieves that over-the-top realism of content and friggin nails it!
You and Dani show such a love and passion for your art and lives
it was such a joy to be able to brainstorm and to discuss art and ceramics and whatever else came up...
And it was kinda fun seeing some vaguely familiar faces (but always forget the names!):lol:
and also gonegoannas and Megan-the Stalker Twins! :lol:
and HipHip....that lady cracks me up! She could write standup in a minute!
Thanks for being so you! and the Disneyland line Story! :lol:
Thank you again for opening your gorgeous home up and feeding my tummy and brain equally!
jellybeans and ribs! :lol:

GT

Wow! Thanks for the Great post Ken!, What a treat to have you come over, You are what makes Tiki so fun! Thanks a bunch!

Kinny w/Go Tiki "Big Bling Tiki" Pendant

Kinny tries to sign a cool painting for HipHipAHula - but it's weighing him down to much! I should attach a caution label on the pendant " Not a swimming device!"

HipHipAHula w/Go Tiki "Conch" Shell in action!

Killer Dana w/Go Tiki "GO-MO" tiki mug!

More "Big Blings" and Go Tiki "GO-MO" mugs in action!, Jeff and Rock-A-Billy legend "Big Chip"

Megan sucking up some cocktails,

If you would like a Go Tiki "GO-MO" mug, Let me know! Mahalo! All, Thank You! Gogo and Dani

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2008-06-30 17:12 ]

What, no pictures of Megan passing out??? Thanks again for the great time, great food, and great mugs. It was nice meeting some new people. Plus the added bonus of stalking LLT again.

Cool Mugs!

Kenny's hair is like some strange exotic pelt!

Gogo & Dani's Luau What fun!!! Custom mugs for all too! I met new peeps as well as partying with Kinney & that was a blast in it's own right plus, I picked up some happening art. Gogo & Dani thanks again & again. Gogo's BBQ rocked & Dani is the best Hostess ever!

GT

Thanks All! Here is some pictures of my artist proof "Treasure Chest", This ceramic piece has been my most challenging to date, I get some warping in the lid during turning the clay to bisque, I'll get it figured out soon! I was trying for a vintage, rustic look, As far as the glazing. The treasure chest has four drink holes, Last picture, What you think? Mahalo! Gogo

J

It's beautiful and unique........ let me know... I still want in

K
Kahu posted on Mon, Jul 7, 2008 8:50 PM

WOW!! That is way cool!

Love the decorative motif on the outside...and Dani nailed the colors!
You two Rock!

Looks great. Time to make some room on the mug shelf.

Jeff

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies