Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 833 replies

On 2010-11-14 08:26, SoccerTiki wrote:

Stay tuned for Package Prices!!!

Now I know why Soccertiki is involved, he will be redoing our mortgages so that we can pay for the weekend.
What I think I hear you saying is; "If ya gotta ask how much...ya can't afford it"

On 2010-11-14 19:21, bananabobs wrote:

On 2010-11-14 08:26, SoccerTiki wrote:

Stay tuned for Package Prices!!!

Now I know why Soccertiki is involved, he will be redoing our mortgages so that we can pay for the weekend.
What I think I hear you saying is; "If ya gotta ask how much...ya can't afford it"

BB-While mortgage rates ARE fantastic right now, if YOU need a refi to go camping then I don't see how you can afford your internet service! :P

I have a cot, a case of booze and a log for the fire.

I'll be spooning Kelly for warmth
if it gets too cold at night!
:)

On 2010-11-15 12:00, Hiphipahula wrote:
I have a cot, a case of booze and a log for the fire.

Done, done and done! Way to go, girl!

S

insaaaaaaane!!!! cant wait!!!!

G
GROG posted on Tue, Nov 16, 2010 9:18 AM

GROG need portable cave.

May i suggest....?

What does a Sasquatch sleep in?
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

M

Anything he wants to.

I'll remember that, when its time to pass out.

Jeff(btd)

TT

This is all coming together so cooly(?) The place looks great Amy, of course with the crew you have working on it, I would be surprised to see anything less than perfection. We will definitely be there in April. Sooner?

We are not campers but take a look at what we got. We've got a couple of months to tikify it.

"Security" signs on or off?

Not the nicest one out there, but the price was right.

Hey guys, let's see your trailers so I can get some inspiration.

THE TIME HAS COME!!! The packages and prices are set and the site goes LIVE @ 8pm PST tomorrow Wednesday 11/17/2010!!! If you are interested in staying in one of our vintage trailers they will be on a "first come, first served" basis. Priority will be given to requests made through the site AFTER 8pm...not before!

Just to reiterate: ALL PACKAGES are priced for 2 Nights and 1 Weekend Pass. Additional Weekend Passes will be available for guests 2-4. All Weekend Passes include: Authentic Hawaiian Style Luau (with Pig Ceremony, Dancers & Lots of Food!) Live Bands, Movies under the stars, and all the other weekend activities!

Here is the link: http://www.mojaveoasis.com/thepackages/thepackages.html (Remember, it goes live tomorrow night at 8pm!)

On 2010-11-15 12:30, little lost tiki wrote:
I'll be spooning Kelly for warmth
if it gets too cold at night!

spooning in a cot with kinney... That will give them something to talk about, now hand me a straw & a bottle of rum.... Zzzzzzz

On 2010-11-16 21:57, SoccerTiki wrote:
THE TIME HAS COME!!! The packages and prices are set and the site goes LIVE @ 8pm PST tomorrow Wednesday 11/17/2010!!! If you are interested in staying in one of our vintage trailers they will be on a "first come, first served" basis. Priority will be given to requests made through the site AFTER 8pm...not before!

Here is the link: http://www.mojaveoasis.com/thepackages/thepackages.html (Remember, it goes live tomorrow night at 8pm!)

is it like rent a wreck or 2 nights at the Plaza :) all I got is a cot & Ruzic .... Cozy trailer sounds nice!

i got a tent we can snuggle in,Kelly!

So many questions already!!! I will say one thing: We are keeping the attendance at a level that EVERYONE will have the maximum experience! Tent sites are limited to 50, Trailer pull-thru's limited to 20 and so far we have 6 Vintage Trailers to rent out. More details will roll out soon!

http://www.mojaveoasis.com

R

On 2010-11-17 08:52, little lost tiki wrote:
i got a tent we can snuggle in,Kelly!

i'm bunking in yer tent too!
living off the land!

:lol:

T

What about Custom Vans ?

Dang! there's room for 3-4 more LADIES to stay in my tent
we'll just have to stack y'all!

Actually, i just drew up these plans that may help get even more ladies in my pup tent!

lol

T

I'll have my six-person, stand-up height REI tent set up and tikified - tenters UNITE!!

Camping is IN-TENTS!

get it?
Intense
in tents

I don't get it :-?

*On 2010-11-16 14:22, Tuna Tiki wrote:*Hey guys, let's see your trailers so I can get some inspiration.

Tuna Tiki,

I like the name! Here is a thread on Tiki Trailers for a little inspiration.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26479&forum=1&hilite=trailer

DC

T

Damn, Survivor is on right when the site opens . Couldnt you have put it up when Sarah Palins show is on ?

IS IT 8 O'CLOCK YET?

(nice website)

So after 8PM, I won't get a box asking for a password when I click the link?

So what are you saying Bill? That you tried to CHEAT and get in early :lol: :wink:

On 2010-11-17 19:36, 4WDtiki wrote:

So after 8PM, I won't get a box asking for a password when I click the link?

After 8PM tonight the website will be ALIVE...No Password needed..WooHooooo!

Hmm... Its after 8pm and I'm still being asked for a password.

Ditto.

M

YUP

T

same here .

M

Yer cuttin into my drinkin time at Frankies!

H

Looks like the link posted was bad.

Here's the right one:

http://www.mojaveoasis.com/thepackages.html

edit - other links are now working

[ Edited by: Hakalugi 2010-11-17 20:26 ]

Same here. We'll just have to give it a little time.

M

Thanks for the corrected link! I got one tent space. I don't know what that includes....Like a ticket?

I got a tent site, too!

Is the warriors in the grass for trailers also? I hope I didn't just get stuck with a tent spot!

[ Edited by: nelsonstikihut 2010-11-17 20:23 ]

The webpage doesn't tell us much. If I want to bring my trailer with my family can I pick a spot? Are there hookups? We need alot more details before commiting to pay. Soccer?

S

i have my trailer as well, and i want to camp with my fellow finknik! what package covers that pls??? thx

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Nov 17, 2010 8:22 PM

Before I commit to buy in advance - what does the $125 or $275 buy me? What are the specifics ie how many people allowed per tent site, etc etc

I'm finding I'm not the only person with the same questions...Thanks

T

Just got in & paid for a trailer. The countdown starts now!!

awesome...now there's the bring your own trailer option...

Ahhh... ok all set.

[ Edited by: Aloha John 2010-11-17 20:37 ]

Sorry all my computer froze when I went to unlock it is working now

The warriors in the grass says your tent our gress, it's for tents, please read everything it does tell you what you get

All packages for tent trailer, hotel and rental comes with one full pass

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2010-11-17 20:34 ]

The Following Packages are ALL INCLUSIVE:

Big Kahuna Kamper, The Outrigger, Warriors In The Grass and Stay Away Packages Include :

- Luau with pig ceremony, Hawaiian Dancers, Show and 1 Comp Mojave Punch  

- The Martini Kings, Tikiyaki Orchestra, DJ & More  

- Friday Nite @ The Movies under the stars with free popcorn  

- Swimming, Floating, Paddling  

- T-N-T (Tent and Trailer Crawl w/Prizes for Best Decorations)  

- Campfires W/ Smores  

- Onsite Snack Stand & Tiki Bar  

- Showers & Toilets  

- Vendors Area  

- Carvers Area  

- And More!!!!!!!!!!  

(Children's pass does not include the comp Mojave Punch :) )

CLASSIC!

THE GREAT OUTDOORS! AAAAAAAAAh!
I, for one CANNOT WAIT!
Go Amy!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 833 replies