Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Mojave Oasis Pictures Pg 46 ! Something new Pg 55

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 833 replies

LT

R A W R ! ! ! ! Snort, Snarl, Snort

On 2011-03-15 11:52, BigToe wrote:
Yeah, that should be awesome, but watch out for rabid wildlife!

oh my god, that is sooooooooooooooo wrong....lol

HI, For us Trailer Trash, approximately how far are the water and electric hook-ups from the trailer sites. I need to know how long my hose and extension cord should be!

no jokes please.... :)

On 2011-03-15 22:05, mrsmiley wrote:

Damn, you spoil all the fun.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

On 2011-03-15 11:52, BigToe wrote:
Yeah, that should be awesome, but watch out for rabid wildlife!

Better set up a medical tent for the rabies shots, cause I heard this little critter bites! :wink:

On 2011-03-15 22:05, mrsmiley wrote:
HI, For us Trailer Trash, approximately how far are the water and electric hook-ups from the trailer sites. I need to know how long my hose and extension cord should be!

Great question. I was wondering the same thing. Also, I know many hook-ups have a different plug type than a standard 110V. Will I need my adapter?

[ Edited by: Matt Reese 2011-03-16 04:59 ]

Although we won't be performing at mohave oasis this year we do hope to vend at the campgrounds.we are just wondering if our trailer of martini kings cd's will fit.

I will check, but I believe the hookups are right behind each trailer and are 110, I will check when I get out there friday

HT

Kenny did not want to offend BTD with the use of a fur coat, so he is showing off his tent attire. How does he find time to shop on E-bay when he is such a devoted Tiki Artist?

K
kirby posted on Wed, Mar 16, 2011 7:06 PM

Now The "Mojave Oasis Camping companion" is equipped with navigation.

Kirby, Pendant Master!!

Jeff(btd)

M

On 2011-03-16 19:06, kirby wrote:
Now The "Mojave Oasis Camping companion" is equipped with navigation.

Too cool!

Kirby, will it help the drunks find their way back to their tent or trailer? :lol:

Mike, for that you have to leave a trail of crackers or use a string.

Jeff(btd)

[ Edited by: bigtikidude 2011-03-16 22:34 ]

HT

Picture frame that I made this week for a Mojave Oasis poster to be sold at the event to display in my Tiki Room.

Very cool HB!

S

nice work HB,

Are there any plans for a 'chop' at this event? I've got a nice tree trunk...

On 2011-03-17 17:32, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Are there any plans for a 'chop' at this event? I've got a nice tree trunk...

There's been talk...We need to discuss it a little more...Who is interested in "chopping"????

There are a few tent and trailer packages sold with only 1 Weekend Pass attached....If you have more than one person in your tent or trailer they need to purchase their Weekend Passes soon...We are closing in our "magic number" in sales! We don't want to over-crowd the event so it is important that you buy your tickets soon!

****I was at Mojave Oasis yesterday and the temperature was hovering right about 80 degrees!! It's gonna be fun in the sun! And under the stars!!!)

More exciting details soon!

As promised...

here is a pic.

....more pics soon!

Thanks Ben, is that my cabinet? :D

CA

if i was a religious zealot..(idiot) I'd say the Japanese are being punished for all their yoytube activity...

But really?? maybe we should have some kind of 'fund raising Japan Games' !!!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Ss22loyiQ

Little Lost Clothes-Pins for sale at Kinny tent....

M

Hi SoccerTiki,

I emailed the Mojave email and sent you a PM a little while ago, but have had no response. Any chance of still getting in on vending? Let me know.

Thanks!

Y'all ready for the Fishin Derby????

.....nice lil' Big Mouth Bass!

( caught by the formally named "Lil Boo's".

not so Lil anymore...

On 2011-03-18 20:23, RevBambooBen wrote:

I'm in!

DC

I sure hope you put my little buddy back in the water!!!

On 2011-03-18 20:23, RevBambooBen wrote:

.....nice lil' Big Mouth Bass!

( caught by the formally named "Lil Boo's".

not so Lil anymore...

I

Is there a tent allotment space size? ? X ?. Have a 18foot tent PLUS a 10X10 Gazebo for vending....

On 2011-03-18 10:54, crazy al wrote:
if i was a religious zealot..(idiot) I'd say the Japanese are being punished for all their yoytube activity...

But really?? maybe we should have some kind of 'fund raising Japan Games' !!!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Ss22loyiQ

Little Lost Clothes-Pins for sale at Kinny tent....

Bad karma!,,,,,.

On 2011-03-18 17:56, Mo-Eye wrote:
Hi SoccerTiki,

I emailed the Mojave email and sent you a PM a little while ago, but have had no response. Any chance of still getting in on vending? Let me know.

Thanks!

Mo, if you haven't gotten a response yet, email me here: [email protected]

Catch and release fo' sure!

I

Well, my smoker is going to make the trek out there to the desert. I intend on trying out my new tri tip recipe.... Otherwise known as "IKA-TIP"! I'm planning on smoking the hell out of the meat throughout the day on Friday. If you have a slice of bread, come on by and have a slice of the slab oh meats.

CA

jeeezzzzzzzzzzz Blake... thanks for scaring away all the nice fishies.

I

What in the world are u using as bait!?

On 2011-03-19 17:31, IKABOD wrote:
Is there a tent allotment space size? ? X ?. Have a 18foot tent PLUS a 10X10 Gazebo for vending....

The tent sites are 10x15. Vendor site is 10x10. All vendors' tent sites are located right across (20 feet) from the vendor spots.

There are only 10 tent sites left!!!

T

I too will be smokin ribs on Friday but I have half a freezer full of trout I caught . Should I bring them up and smoke them in apple wood and pass them out ? Some people arent big on fish so I was wondering if anyone was interested in me doing this . Otherwise Ill leave them a home and eat them myself . I wont bring them unless others enjoy it also .

You never know what you might see at Mojave Oasis in April!!!

I

On 2011-03-21 09:29, TIKI-RAY wrote:
I too will be smokin ribs on Friday but I have half a freezer full of trout I caught . Should I bring them up and smoke them in apple wood and pass them out ? Some people arent big on fish so I was wondering if anyone was interested in me doing this . Otherwise Ill leave them a home and eat them myself . I wont bring them unless others enjoy it also .

Well I hope your not keeping all those ribs to yourself! I'm been having trouble finding apple or cherry wood here in Ventura. Need a supplier locally. I don't see why any one would turn down the smoked trout. I'm not big on trout but I am into trying.

They have a big variety of smoke chips at Barbeques galore . The trout taste great smoked. Kinda like smoked salmon . But there are little bones but when you smoke them its easier to find them and remove them .

Z
zond2 posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2011 5:32 PM

Rainbow, Steelhead or Brookies?
Smoked fish mmmmmmm!

On 2011-03-21 17:32, zond2 wrote:
Rainbow, Steelhead or Brookies?
Smoked fish mmmmmmm!

Pond Trout (knowing Tiki Ray!) :P

will trade Art for Grub....
:)

I tried smoking a trout but it got my Zigzags soggy and I couldn't get the damned thing to stay lit!

T

Only 24 days left! Can't wait for this one. Any word on the TNT Crawl?

B

On 2011-03-21 11:07, SoccerTiki wrote:
You never know what you might see at Mojave Oasis in April!!!

oh...my...God...Soccer Tiki is grilling up Jackalope?!?!

you guys r gonna have sooooo much fun!!

Can i bring my kid brother?

Kinny, wow! you stunned the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, now back to cool stuff!!! The shots are in and they came out gret! good job Holden!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-03-24 22:58 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 833 replies