This will be the V.I.P. Lounge for Goin'Primitive

w

It looks like a giant Mattel toy! :D

On 2011-05-18 08:33, RevBambooBen wrote:
Will it be a rental?

Nothing parties like a rental!

Bear

That thing is bad ass amy!!!

Totally fun, cool and unique indeed, can't wait to check or out :)

TT

Just remembered I haven't posted photos from Saturday night's entertainment.
Sure, it's been a while, but here's some photos of the dancers...

On 2011-04-18 00:24, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Thank you everyone!
I was honored that so many of you chose to come to this event and share our first Mojave Oasis experience with us. Ever since I learned about Newberry springs and lake Loreen I was inspired to Somehow do something today like what Gus Ragosa started so long ago, he was a visionary and an amazing marketeer.
I can not thank everyone enough from the bands; house of bamboo, tikiyaki, and the smokin menehunes , Jeff the fantastic dj all weekend. The carvers, mieko for arranging it, and making the cool shell necklaces, Kirby with his camping companion and dawn Kenny, Doug and buzzy for all the other cool Mojave items.

The artists who brought the vision and wacky ideas to life, Danny, tiki diablo for the incredible clam bar roof, buzzy great carves, trailer magic and keeping me sane, mad dog mike for the coolest back bar design ever,Vintage tikis by Benzart, kahaka and tiki skip for great lamps, tiki rays unbelievable mermaids ruzic for the fantastic mural, babalu and squid for the cool mugs, the always amazing bamboo Ben, for so many things i can not even list them all and being there once again for the challenge. Mandy and Chris for the vision come to life of the lighted sign designed by Jim Bacchi..., Crazy al, well for being crazy AL!, Doug Horne, for the great map design and shot glass done by holden, dawn Frazier for the beginning designs and feel,
All the people who worked so hard on the bar, store, everywhere, , Rory, Vicki, James, Jannea, Victor, Otis, Jesse, Kelly, Jeff crane, Tiki Ray, Cindy, Jeremy and Karen and Chris.
Vendors! We had great vendors, thank you for joining this event. Our sponsors, don the beachcomber, Frankie's tiki room, asombroso tequila, primo beer! If I missed anyone, I am sorry, there are so many people to thank.
My team of guys onsite who keeps everything running smoothly, and last but certainly not least .... a special thanks to Sven for reminding us all how cool tiki was, still is today and what it can be.

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-04-18 12:13 ]

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-04-18 13:03 ]

Looks like Mojave oasis 2012 is going to be even better. Amy, so glad you loved the roof!

B

WOW, What an Awesome bunch of photos, AMY, you pulled off the Miracle of the Century, Great stuff, Incredible place, Amazing Fun! Thanks for all your hard work.

This weekend, Goin Primitive is happening!!!!

Please check the Website for the latest info and pictures of another event that was held there. Information on the Aprill 2012 Mojave Oasis event will be posted in November. Thank you

Amy

On 2011-09-23 09:30, Benzart wrote:
WOW, What an Awesome bunch of photos, AMY, you pulled off the Miracle of the Century, Great stuff, Incredible place, Amazing Fun! Thanks for all your hard work.

Thanks Benz!!!!!

Something new added to Mojave

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2011-10-11 11:14 ]

P

Team Cleveland launched at 7am, about to cross the Mississippi. Delivering a scooter in Denver; the adventure has begun.

On 2011-10-11 11:49, POCphil wrote:
Team Cleveland launched at 7am, about to cross the Mississippi. Delivering a scooter in Denver; the adventure has begun.

safe Travels!!!!!!!!!

That Barj looks cool!!! can't wait for "Primitive"!! But I forgot your girlfriends name?

Check out the new Pictures at the Goin Primitive Post

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=39782&forum=17&start=345&371

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 833 replies