Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

New Go Tiki Ceramics ( Goto Pg. # 37 )

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies

B

VERY nice work you two!!!

Gogo's back!!!

Cool and very Halloween-y. What do you propose to drink from it? Rock the Tonga for me :D

G
GROG posted on Fri, Oct 29, 2010 8:40 PM

Looks awesome!

Very nice work there Gogo and Danni - the awesomeness continues!!

GT

Thanks you guys! Last stuff for halloween, First is the second art item for the Tonga Hut show, " Bathing in Death " bowl:

Next we have 10 limited skull mugs for only $15 bucks each!

And last, 2 limied " Franken-Stein " mini mugs $15 each too!

See Ya at the Tonga Hut, Special Thank You, to Grog

GT

We made a fun prize for the Tikiyaki Orchestra 3 hour tour, Here is some pics.

Cheers! Gogo and Dani

GT

Mahalo! I haven't been making much as of late, Here is some pictures of a artist proof for " Don The Beachcomber " Formerly Sunset Beach, Now Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach took over the Incorporated city! Now they will probably f-up the flair of this small town, By making it into a commercial project like main street, Another story! Anyways here is some pics. Of a cool volcano bowl Dani and I made, I think the bowl and the glaze turned out very well! What do you think?

Cheers! All Gogo

Both the blue/green and the yellow/orange glazes turned out great

M
mp posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 10:03 PM

Gogo and Dani it looks terrific! Great job.

GT

Thanks, Mike and MP, A nice picture of " Art " Owner of " Don the Beachcomber " H.B. with a personalized volcano bowl from Gogo and Dani - Go Tiki

B
Babalu posted on Tue, Feb 1, 2011 8:35 PM

Nice picture! :up:

I didn't see those "Franken-Stein" mugs of yours before :) ...those are really cool!

Good to see you two having fun.

T

Great work, you two!

GT

MikeMania auction item:

From the land of Exotica, The Queen of exotic music Yma Sumac, Listen to the sounds Xtabay and enjoy a rum based cocktail with your friends, With a cocktail bowl of Xtabentun, This is a one and only item, So bid high for the Adler family, We will also include a bottle of this exotic nectar, From this far away jungle. Hope all is well Mike, Gogo and Dani

any new stuff?
was great to meet u 2 at Caliente...
did not c u at oasis...

GT

Thank You Hang Ten Tiki, Sorry we didn't do Oasis, To exspensive for small vendors like us! Dani and I still make a lot of ceramics (facebook) Go Tiki

<B>Ohana Since September 17 2002, Member #434</B>

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2012-05-01 20:40 ]

New Stuff! see you guys tomorrow.

I wanted that mug, ya sold it just before I got there...
Arrrrr
:(
Nice to c ya again at DTB

Yea, As we were vending right next to Dani & GoGo, We watched one person after another offer to buy the mug
which was already sold, So many sad faces Sunday.

Hope u 2 bring lots o mugs to caliente...

GT

Thanks all, It's time to post some of our new stuff, And come join us at Tiki Caliente 4

We know Gecko made a very nice run of the Tangaroa mug, I allways wanted one, So we decided to make some:

Cheers! Gogo and Dani

SMOKIN!!!!

Sweet

Love it.. Very cool!!

Love it.. Very cool!!

That's beautifully done.

See you at Caliente Gogo

Beautiful. See you at Caliente! Wendy

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, May 2, 2012 5:26 PM

the artist of Tangaroa would think it was cool you made their work into a mug.

GT

Odd response, As this entire site is based on culture, art, and ethics of Polynesian islands and countries.

Can't wait to c your new items at Caliente

GT

Well it's been a time involved process to make our Tiki Bob lamp, About 3 months ago we started the master clay sculpter, After we let it dry for a month, Into the kiln, It cracked, Damb! Back to another master! After weeks on this project, Trying to get some out in time for Calienete 4, We have some greenware Tiki Bob lamps ready to sand and fire to bisque, Then re-fire glazed, We should have ten ready for TC4, Cheers! Gogo and Dani:

Always look forward to a new batch of lamps GoGo!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 559 replies