Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

TC night, Mondays at Don the Beachcomber in Sunset Beach Ca.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 1,257 replies

Agent 59 will be there in spirit!

We shall be thinking of you Rick!

Tomorrow for Tiki Monday at Don's with special Birthday debauchery
with Sabu & Jungle Ginger.

I'll try, things have been busy lately.
But I've missed the monday meet ups.

Jeff btd

M

We'll be enjoying libations Monday, June 8...probably be there about 6:30ish. Hope to see some of you there! Ahem...it's my birthday :wink:

Reagan's Birthday! that is an Agent Alert for sure!
TC Monday is on, I will have my go bag ready! (I hope)

Number Six out!

Brian Foy's band "The Big Poi Combo"
is playing in the Dagger Bar tonight 9pm to Midnight

Come on down to Don's and show some support, after all the drama this last week
we still have this west coast Tiki Palace to enjoy.

We can't make it down tonight, but yes go support Don's and The Big Poi Combo. We had the opportunity to see them perform recently and they are great. Do it!

Kevin

Just decrypted this message from Tim,

Agent Alert! Tonight!

Heads up. Alice Berry, (aka “Formikahini”), a long-time friend of many of us, and one of the original members of Tiki Central, is in town from Houston, TX. She and Tiki Bong and I will be at Don’s tonight for all-night Happy Hour and we would love to see any of you folks who can make it. So if you’ve been meaning to come to a Monday night for a while and didn’t have an excuse, or have been meaning to come to celebrate the City Council decision to save Don’s from re-zoning, then tonight would be a perfect opportunity. Sorry about the short notice.

Thanks,

Agent 69

M

Brian and I miss Monday night meet ups and was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting us tomorrow night? We'd love to sit and enjoy the recently refurbished AC and some cocktails.

Reagan

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 1257 replies