Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tama - NZ Pounamu/greenstone - Last post for '08! - pg99

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 1,505 replies

Kia ora All – we made 100 pages! and just on New Years! The Tiki-Gods tell me this is a very good sign for the coming year.. :)

Bestest wishes of all to: BenZart – Gman – JenZ - Robin - Sneaks - Seeks - Freaks -Timid – Clarita – Hewey – Surfin’ – B’wana – P’po – Buzzy – Kshaman - Haikai – Marcus – Duddy – that bastard Grog - Perry –Toka - Babs - JP – B’nella –Mooney –Kahaka - Tpaka – Tipua – KTD - Lake – BK – Aloha –Blowfish - Alien – F’Balls – Heath – GTPat – and anyone else Ive forgotten.. and BenZ again!

Nau te rourou, naku to rourou ka ora te manuwhiri – with my food basket and your food basket, the guests will have plenty. If we share what we have, there is more than enough for all..

*Lets let this thread go – plenty more fun to be had in 2009! Thanks to all who have helped make me feel at home and who have shared their support and laughter. Rest assured, Ill be back for another 100..

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Andy :wink:

Kia ora All – we made 100 pages! and just on New Years! The Tiki-Gods tell me this is a very good sign for the coming year.. :)

Bestest wishes of all to: BenZart – Gman – JenZ - Robin - Sneaks - Seeks - Freaks -Timid – Clarita – Hewey – Surfin’ – B’wana – P’po – Buzzy – Kshaman - Haikai – Marcus – Duddy – that bastard Grog - Perry –Toka - Babs - JP – B’nella –Mooney –Kahaka - Tpaka – Tipua – KTD - Lake – BK – Aloha –Blowfish - Alien – F’Balls – Heath – GTPat – and anyone else Ive forgotten.. and BenZ again!

Nau te rourou, naku to rourou ka ora te manuwhiri – with my food basket and your food basket, the guests will have plenty. If we share what we have, there is more than enough for all..

*Lets let this thread go – plenty more fun to be had in 2009! Thanks to all who have helped make me feel at home and who have shared their support and laughter. Rest assured, Ill be back for another 100..

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Nau te rourou, naku to rourou ka ora te manuwhiri – with my food basket and your food basket, the guests will have plenty. If we share what we have, there is more than enough for all.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

T

Tamapoutori, thank you for all you hard work and can't wait for you to start a new thread. Hey, doesn't it look like this New Year celebration fireworks look just like a palm tree?

Nice, and Happy New Year!

A Happy New Year to you also, Tama!

All the best to you in 2009!

Spectacular work from you lately, and I look forward to all the great stuff to come from your shop the rest of this year!

B

No more excellent work ?

Benjamin.

Happy belated New Year to you Tama!
Drat that I can no longer eject "GREAT in 08 baby",
Do drop us a line soon.

ST

hapy new year Tama, I miss all your terrific carvings, you are amazing! take care !

Amy

Hi everyone - thanks for thinking of me. Ive just promised BenZ and Duddy that Im due to start a new thread anytime soon. Got a few pics stashed away and just waiting for a spare evening..

Sneaks: "fine in '09"..?

Talk soon gang!
Andy

B

HappyHappyHappy

B

Mister TAMA, I understand Congrats are in order for YOU TOO! I hear you came away from the big Rock Show with a few High awards and also missing a piece or 2 of your stuff that the judges decided to keep in the gallery. I don't know all the specifics but you gotta know that we here are really proud of you and your side-kick, Paipo,for showing them how to do it right.
So Some of your BEST Stuff is half done sitting in the Ledgendary "BOX"?
Would that be This one?

Only I'm sure there are a few added to it and a few removed for further work.
If it is anything like my little box of only 15 or so (TeeHee)it generally gets juggled around and stirred up quite a bit.
Anyway, I am Totally Happy for you and Paipo too, Congratulations and a BIG Box of Respect..
HAPPYHAPPYHAPPY JOYJOYJOY

P
Paipo posted on Sun, Feb 15, 2009 5:25 PM

One of the pieces in that tin definitely made it - we were greeted by a giant poster of it on the wall as we walked in. Tama has got to score that from them when the show closes! It got even better - checking out the piece itself, we noticed it had already sold (pre-show), which meant the gallery had purchased it for the collection.
I will leave it to Tama to share the pieces he exhibited (I sure hope you photographed your work before you put it in, cause I'm kicking myself for not doing it...) One of them was a piece I've been begging him to finish for ages, and it turned out every bit as good as I'd hoped.

P
Paipo posted on Sun, Feb 15, 2009 5:26 PM

PS this is probably a good note for you to start a new thread on eh???? :wink:

B

I WANT A POSTER!!!!!!!!!

B

I WANT A POSTER!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 1505 replies