Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Hosts Wanted

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 834 replies

Right after I finish this cheese steak I will continue
to leave a trail of mayhem and sandwich wrappers
I will find you....Mr. Tiki!

Hale hasn't been around in a few months. I sent him a PM a couple of days ago but it's still unviewed. I just tried another method to reach him, we'll see what happens :)

T

I fear that Mr. Tiki at the thought of spending one more grey cold day in the Midwest
has committed suicide.

Told you to get out while you could Mr. Tiki.

Haven't been able to get ahold of Hale Tiki, he has dropped out of sight on Tiki Central and Facebook. Will keep trying :(

Last time I talked to Hale he was working on a new job situation
that might take him to the west coast, hope he didn't take the Donner Pass....

D
dtel posted on Wed, Jan 8, 2014 7:30 PM

We did the same thing on a audio forum I'm on, they were 2 little rubber ducks, they went all around the world and after a few years just disappeared.

The pictures were interesting, to bad it ended, hope you find it.

T

Yeah but did your rubber ducks carry the same curse that Mr. Tiki did?
A curse that if any person or persons willfully or unwillingly brings harm or the loss of
Mr. Tiki will bring 1000 hardships to the offender.

Dam the least you could do is give some kind of answer.:roll:

D
dtel posted on Thu, Jan 9, 2014 4:38 PM

On 2014-01-09 11:15, tikiskip wrote:
Yeah but did your rubber ducks carry the same curse that Mr. Tiki did?
A curse that if any person or persons willfully or unwillingly brings harm or the loss of
Mr. Tiki will bring 1000 hardships to the offender.

Dam the least you could do is give some kind of answer.:roll:

No curse that I knew of with the ducks, maby the last person wanted to keep it and was taken by one to many hardships which is only fair ?

No answer here, never met Mr. Tiki but did have a few hardships in the past, that does not help either. :(

Where, oh where, has Mr. Tiki gone? Still no news on his current location.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

No, still no news. May have to activate Mr Tiki III?

Your cloning them now! oh the humanity!

So if I could get, say "Christy Turlington's" DNA
you could do a little something,something for me?

Sad...hope Mr Tiki III can get started on his trip soon. (I suspect the Traveling Gnome of some hanky panky.)

If there were to be a Mr. Tiki III, I suggest making him with a highly visible engraved "bad juju curse" so that it would be both embarrassing and frightening to lose him or to keep him and display him.

And then, how about coming up with some sort of elaborate "cleansing ritual" that would be required by anyone who did lose him? Gotta give the person some sort of way to save or redeem their soul, and it must also be entertaining for us!

Guess who I found hiding in my liquor cabinet? The re-incarnation of Mr Tiki!!! Even without his name tag, I knew it was him. He had already drank up my Abuelo Centuria Reserva de la Familia and my Angostura 1824 rums, leaving just the cheap stuff.

Thank you Buzzy for the kind donation of "Tiki parts".
New and Improved - He has some suggestions fixed to his back to keep him from floundering again. I also updated the first post of this thread with a list of Mr Tiki Alumni (let me know if I missed anyone)

New But Not So Improved - I thought it would look cool to burn his plaque a little, make him look more "Tiki". But it makes it harder to see him in pics :( Oh well, he is already out on the road headed for a new host's home :D

Awesome job, now let's get the little guy travelling!

Can't wait to watch his travels

P

Aloha,

I don't know what anyone here has tried, Hale still posts on Facebook from his "Lucky the Painproof Man" page, and he's been posting a ton on [email protected] it helps.

Paul

I did try to contact Lucky/Hale on FaceBook but didn't have any luck but that's OK. Hale seems to be a pretty good guy who is going through some hard times. We have a new Mr Tiki and we are moving on :)

I am going to try to do a better job of keeping on top of Mr Tiki and not let him sit dormant for weeks and months without some PMs to his host.

I'm honored to have hosted the original, even if he did put the moves on my dashboard hula girl! Good Luck 003!

Look who just showed up for fun & games!

YEAH...Mr Tiki rides again!!! Be sure he gets some good drinks ATP. Careful, he is a photo bomber.

Hoo Boy! 003's first stop is that looney-toon's pad?! :D
Maybe Jungle Ginger will make him some of her famous cupcakes!

You don't plan on painting him green do u?

:)

We shall not abuse Mr. Tiki, well at least not in that way, Jon.......hehe.

:)

Mr Tiki had a bit of a cold when he showed up, so after a couple days bed rest
we think he is ready for some action.

Mr Tiki the 3rd is getting ready to move on & I will upload my photos soon.

WhoooHooo!

I'm going to be in Iowa April 25-30 and I would be happy to show Mr Tiki III the farm and ranch life.

PP

when's Mr. Tiki coming back to So. Cal. ????

Mr Tiki has found a new host, I am putting him on a plane over the weekend.

Thanks ATP :D

Mr Tiki III has arrived at his new destination and host Andrew "Tiki-ESP"
Most of you whom has attended any Calif. Tiki events like Tiki Oasis & Tiki Caliente
or Don's Marketplace & many others have seen Tiki-ESP wearing a giant Tiki head or mask
walking around, the work he puts into these amazing masks is phenomenal!
I hope Mr. Tiki enjoys his visit with this gifted individual & all around nice guy!

Where are those promised pics ATP? :wink:

Sorry for the delay in posting the adventures of Mr. Tiki III

Starting off slow with a movie night with Doug & Nancy (Doug's Nancy, not mine)
at the Atomic Tiki Lounge

Then it was on to Don the Beachcomber for TC Monday

Then back to Don's for a Hula Girls show

Mr Tiki was a perfect guest (though I got the feeling he was watching us while we slept...)

We did feed him well & he spent a lot of time at nearby Hi-Times Liquor!

Bon Voyage Mr. Tiki III!

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-04-14 17:17 ]

Great pics Sir Lance-A-Lot

In my next life, I want to come back as Mr. Tiki.

Very cool, thanks ATP. Mr Tiki III is more photogenic that I thought he might be.

T

Mr. Tiki's Wild Ride is heading to Alabama with the one and only John Mulder!

[ Edited by: Tiki-ESP 2014-05-18 18:43 ]

Thank you for your hospitality Tiki-ESP. Mr Tiki has never been to Alabama before!

He certainly is getting the royal treatment and covering some serious mileage. GOGOGO III

This is a most enjoyable thread! Mahalo to everyone involved, Nice pix Lance.

And how is Mr. Tiki III doing today?

=====================
There comes a time in every tikiphile's life when the only thing that helps is a frosty tiki mug with a rum cocktail.

[ Edited by: AceExplorer 2014-05-31 12:28 ]

I am hoping Tiki-ESP has more photos from his visit....
Has John Mulder & Mr. Tiki made his way back to Alabama, yet?

Yeah, that would be great. We need to keep up the momentum, otherwise I'm gonna barf if we need a Mr. Tiki IV, then a Mr. Tiki V, etc.!

====================
The light music of rum pouring into my shaker is a pleasant interlude.

It just occured to me that John Mulder/EekumBookumTiki has never made a post on Tiki Central :lol:

I will see if I can send him an email and see what progress is :)

EDIT - Email sent, thanks for the reminder guys

[ Edited by: MadDogMike 2014-05-31 13:41 ]

What!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 834 replies