Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Kirby's Rumpus Room 10yrs. & still going strong!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 1,508 replies

T
TikiG posted on Thu, May 13, 2010 3:55 PM

Hip -

We've talked about a Rumpus Room Anniversary party for a while - I think its a great idea.

It would be great if TikiMango can catch a flight to Cali from Florida for a "reunion."

It just wouldn't seem right if one third of the original Rumpus-Room build team is missing.

Ray - if you're reading this - respond please!

Ray??? .... Ray??? ...... Damn it Ray, wadda ya say?

On 2010-05-13 15:39, Hiphipahula wrote:
Ikabod & family our first visitor from Eye of the Cult down from Ventura happy to have you.

Kelly,
I think you mean, "cult of the eye"
:wink: :o

just razzin'

Jeff(btd)

I

It was really a delight for the famil to finally make it to the famed Rumpus Room! I hope to make it down there again soon. thank you so much for having us!

A Rumpus Room Anniversary party seems like a great idea, but I don't think I can make it out to Cali this year. The backyard has so much potential, especially if it had to keep up with that front entrance! Maybe I can make the 2nd Anniversary. You kids party on in true tikiphile style!

Hey Kelly! Thanks! It was great to see all of you as well. Polly, Kirby, Little Tyler (you are the cutest thing ever), Jim and Dean (amazing tatoo) it was nice to have some time to actually chat. I too wish I could make it more often, I am hoping next week to be able to make it for a nice long visit. And dammit I am bringing the electric juicer! Kelly I also grabbed you a funnel that can live at the RR. Looks like I missed out on seeing some old and new friends having to leave so early, but I did get to meet a few new ones. Kirby I love the new look of the RR ceiling. There is just something voyeuristic about those monkeys staring down at you!! haha! Kel that was definitely the best Mint Julep I ever had. Yes people, I said Mint Julep...don't give me any grief. It is completely acceptable and retro plus it was made with my own homegrown mint : )

Tom.. congratulations again on your accomplishment I am duly impressed! and Polly you have also amazed me with the achievement of your Masters Degree all while carrying Tyler and mastering the challenges of new motherhood! Excellent!
See you all next week.

Kelly don't forget about NN at the RR. PM me if you can't figure that one out!!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.