Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Kirby's Rumpus Room 10yrs. & still going strong!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 1,508 replies

TT

Don't forget that shirt. :)

See you Rumpetes tonight. Don't forget Lemons & Limes for entry we could use some:

ICE
Demerara Rum
Appleton v/x
Pineapple Juice
Liqueur's
ANY RUM

I'm there !

Me too, me too!

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jun 15, 2011 2:04 PM

Me three, Me three!!

T

Manuel and I can finally make a rare night out to the Rumpus Room! Yay!

We'll be bringing some of Manuel's homemade salsas and I made some chocolate muffins.

See all you Rumpus Room regulars tonight!

Good thing I reread this. I was going to bring some boring old salsa. Manuel's salsa is the best!
I'm already drooling!

TT

We'll bring a napkin for Krisdrama. :wink:

Everyone please have extra drinks on my behalf, since I'm stuck at home tonight. :(

See ya tonight. First, I'm gonna make a stop by Mission Liquors and see what they got...

Us, four and five...or is it seven and eight?

T

Just back home after an awesome Rumpus Room night for us in who knows how long... so GREAT seeing everyone out at the RR after so long being away... Kirby, Polly, Tyler, Hiphipahula, Trader Tom, Tikiyaki, Tonga Tom & Sheriyaki, Murph, Krisdrama, Bearded Bastard, Poly Pop, the Flaming Tikis, Steady Eddie, Sooner... what a stellar night... Kirby, the new touches are incredible... The new deck outside is outstanding... Kelly, loved what you created with our new toasted pine nut syrup... I really hope we can come out again real soon... thrilled and exhausted at the same time, and ready fer bed... nighty-night... Big MAHALOS to Kirby and Polly fer hosting...

TA

Soundz like Everybody is there...!!!! Doesn't AnyBody take Picz anymore...??? You know for those of us who can't make it out there with ALL you Cooool Katz..!!!!

Keep yer shirt on Tiki Al! Tonga Tom took a very well orchestrated group photo which will surely be posted soon. :)

Thanks for the request Tiki Al, and thanks for backin' me up Krisdrama.
Here's the group shot from last night....

You can go to the Tonga Tom blog to see a larger photo so you can actually see everyone's faces.
http://tongatom.blogspot.com/

Here's a direct link to larger photo:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tACBM4uCvMM/Tfo4z0t4GOI/AAAAAAAAAQY/0tQfHjzwNEY/s1600/RumpusRoom_6.15.2011w.jpg

Hey Al, this what it looks like when you walk out the back door of the RR to the side yard now.

K
kirby posted on Tue, Jun 21, 2011 3:47 PM

ALOHA ALL!! Rumpus Room will be having another field trip to the Waikiki Woomb this WED 6-22. PM Kelly or Murph for the address!!

G

I will be there with a bag of mega lemons, ice, and snax.
I might be bringing a friend who owns a t-shirt company to discuss getting the Rumpus Room shirts produced.

TT

On 2011-06-21 15:47, kirby wrote:
ALOHA ALL!! Rumpus Room will be having another field trip to the Waikiki Woomb this WED 6-22. PM Kelly or Murph for the address!!

On 2011-06-21 16:52, geedavee wrote:
I will be there with a bag of mega lemons, ice, and snax.
I might be bringing a friend who owns a t-shirt company to discuss getting the Rumpus Room shirts produced.

YAY!!! Field trip! I better get my permission slip signed.
Guess we only need to bring limes if geedavee is bringin' MEGA lemons...Oh, they're no ordinary lemons.

M

Remember to park on the backside on Arbor and come in the back gate.
Hey the pool is warm!

See you at the Womb.

PM me if you need directions

T
TikiG posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2011 4:47 PM

Thanks to Kelly I'll be there tonight enjoying the company at Murph's - and the POOL!! See ya!

PP

wow cool beans!! im just down the 210 in San Dimas, your only 30 miles from me!!! count me in for next wed fo sho!!!

what do I need to bring???

thanks
oh my god, I have a lemon tree and WAY too many lemons!!!!!!!, maybe I'll come out tonight!! how do I get directions??? lol
paul

[ Edited by: Pele Paul 2011-06-22 16:57 ]

Hey Kirby....the new deck looks fantastic !!! Good Job Buddy!!!

K
kirby posted on Wed, Jun 22, 2011 5:59 PM

thanks sperm!!

Polly and I are gonna hit up portos before murphs around 6:30 if anybody wants to meet us!!

PP

Oh my god! Best time ever!! If you havnt been to Murphs pad, then your missing out!! love it loved it loved it!!!!! felt like I was in Hawaii for 3 hours!! couldnt of had a better time A+++ :)

thanks Kevin!!

paul

TT

Here's pretty much everyone that showed up last night...Sorry you missed the photo GROG.

Larger version can be seen at the link below (just click on the pic to make it bigger)
http://tongatom.blogspot.com/2011/06/rumpus-room-at-waikiki-womb-6222011.html

PP

On 2011-06-23 15:04, Tonga Tom wrote:
Here's pretty much everyone that showed up last night...Sorry you missed the photo GROG.

Larger version can be seen at the link below (just click on the pic to make it bigger)
http://tongatom.blogspot.com/2011/06/rumpus-room-at-waikiki-womb-6222011.html

awsome photo and an awsome time!!!!

Kirby & Polly's Rumpus Room Tonight! See you all there 7:00
If you need a address pm Kirby.

Needs for the Rumpus Room:

A couple Limes & lemons from each person for entry (if you can pre squeeze them we are very thankful)

ICE

Rums
Liqueres
Orange CuraƧao
Torani Passion Fruit syrup
Anything you would like to donate :)

G
GROG posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2011 10:57 AM

On 2011-06-23 15:04, Tonga Tom wrote:
Sorry you missed the photo GROG.

GROG was there in spirit.

M
Murph posted on Wed, Jun 29, 2011 2:14 PM
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.