Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Buzzy's work: Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 4,146 replies

G
GMAN posted on Sun, Sep 2, 2007 7:05 PM

All the good ones bite. This guy is a biter for sure....

-G

Yesterday's sunset:

Progress on this chump:

On 2007-09-01 18:37, surfintiki wrote:
That's shaping up great! Nice n' deep too. Keep'r coming!

Thanks Surfintiki. Got a LOT more coming...

Closettiki and Hiltiki: 91 in the shade right now. A new seasonal high... :(

On 2007-09-01 20:23, Benzart wrote:
Better hurry and find more of that Magic wood, you're gonna need it in the upcoming months I hear.

I got Buddy Cat working on it right now...

On 2007-09-02 18:49, Bowana wrote:
Sorry to hear that you drew blood, Buzzy. Hopefully no stiches were required.

Very little blood, but it smacked into a tendon in my palm and I couldn't open my hand for a couple of days. It's fine now, but my palm is a big bruise.

On 2007-09-02 19:05, GMAN wrote:
All the good ones bite.

It was more like a kiss...a kiss goodnight!

I've gone nocturnal. Goodnight!
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-09-03 10:47 ]

looks great buzz! like aaaalllways

hey buzzy....thanks for the info on wood....i left you a response on my thread.....i might just run down there...bet you didnt expect that...and what ....no updated work today....how can i get my buzzy fix if you dont post.......and ...big belly tiki says hi.........

On 2007-09-04 23:07, closettiki wrote:
hey buzzy.... ....no updated work today....how can i get my buzzy fix if you dont post......

Sorry! Today's update comes just a little later than usual.

Yesterday's sunset:

Today's top of the clouds sunset

Today's bottom of the cloud sunset

That 7-11 is the one where Balboa and Grand merge.

Tiki stuff:
Did a significant portion of the required sanding for this one...:

And did a mess of sanding on this one...

And one of these was finished last night... and the other one will need one more coat of oil, and it too will be finished:

he's got the eye of fatima

Yo Duddy! As always, good to hear from you!

Take care all...
Buzzy Out!

Today's bottom of the cloud sunset

That 7-11 is the one where Balboa and Grand merge.

AHH HAAA! I got it narrowed down now!

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Sep 6, 2007 5:43 AM

Hey Buzzy -

Does an "old guy' like yourself who has carved over 200+ Tikis have any advice for us fresh faced first time carver untalented slack jawed "young guys"?

I really want to know, cause I got no idea what to carve next. I lay awake at night waiting for inspiration to come. It doesn't.

Like, what IS Tiki anyway? And what exactly are those Tiki mugs everybody seems to be drinking Slurpies out of?!...

B
Babalu posted on Thu, Sep 6, 2007 6:38 AM

Cammo...

Buzzy...

Bowana can kick Buffy's ass....Tikidaaavvvv cannot.

On 2007-09-06 05:43, Cammo wrote:
Hey Buzzy -

Does an "old guy' like yourself who has carved over 200+ Tikis have any advice for us fresh faced first time carver untalented slack jawed "young guys"?

I really want to know, cause I got no idea what to carve next. I lay awake at night waiting for inspiration to come. It doesn't.

Like, what IS Tiki anyway? And what exactly are those Tiki mugs everybody seems to be drinking Slurpies out of?!...

Are you referring to that "Old guys" and "new guys" crap, going on in the "My first tiki" thread? What a crock of shit, man. Just a way to signify and establish a pecking order, man.......It's just art, people. So happens, it's island art and logs are the medium.

New stuff is looking great, Buzzy.

C
Cammo posted on Thu, Sep 6, 2007 11:46 AM

What "old guy" and "new guy" crap are you talking about, Billy Spudnick?

I awoke this morning devoid of ANY inspiration. My brain is as dry of ideas as a peppercorn on a Las Vegas sidewalk at noon.

Buzzy, we all need your advice! Please, what is this Tiki stuff?

Is a mug Tiki?

Is Kona coffee to put in the mug Tiki?

Is this Elvis 'Blue Hawaii' salt and pepper shaker set Tiki?

What do I carve next? I'm soooo confused!

T

On 2007-09-06 11:46, Cammo wrote:

I awoke this morning devoid of ANY inspiration. My brain is as dry of ideas as a peppercorn on a Las Vegas sidewalk at noon.

Is a mug Tiki?

I vote for a Buffy the Vampire Slayer "Totem Pole".

G
GMAN posted on Thu, Sep 6, 2007 5:27 PM

Buzzy,

Oh man do those tikis look great finished in that oil! Nice job! Those two are killer! That eye is freaky!

B
Bowana posted on Thu, Sep 6, 2007 8:09 PM

Ficus finishes up real nice. That's beautiful stuff. I gotta try some sometime. The eye of Fatima looks like it was meant to be there. Whoooooooooo!

On 2007-09-06 06:38, Babalu wrote:

Buzzy...

Bowana can kick Buffy's ass....Tikidaaavvvv cannot.

Well, I don't know about that. I might just let someone like Buffy have her way with me.

Let me get the regular business out of the way:

The Tiki Carvers Local 858 says I get a sunset break everyday:

It's in the new collective bargaining agreement. I'm glad I've paid my dues.

I cannot see 7-11, but I know it's there.

Tiki stuff:
Got this guy stained yesterday afternoon

Then I put a coat of spar on it

It doesn't look that shiny in person. This tiki's name is "October's Bills."

I need to go back and see how many questions I'm supposed to answer in my next post.

I'll be right back!
Buzzy Out!

Ahhhhhh! Time to answer my recent fan mail....

On 2007-09-06 05:43, Cammo wrote:
Hey Buzzy -

Old guy? 200+ tikis? Not quite! I only did about 123 carvings on pieces of wood so far. I call those carvings "tikis" because there are these collector guys out there who will buy anything that you call a "tiki." Some are even kind of obsessive about it. Furthermore, I can't be an "old guy" because I've only been carving for two years. I kind of forgot about my carving anniversary in all the Oasis proceedings. It was in August some time. I'm totally new at this. I have been pretty busy in the last couple years:
110 pages on my thread
1079 TC posts
123 carvings
20 custom signs
6 stickers
(Geez! Getting close to 108,000 views. thanks for looking folks)

Oh yeah, back to the question...
My advice to you new guys: Try to make the transition from wood carving to mug producing and sales as fast as you possibly can. I would recommend that you attain some notoriety through your skills as a tiki carver, and then cash in on your reputation to go where the real money is in tiki: MUGS!
On second thought new guys, just skip the carving part and go straight to mug making. All of you. There needs to be more mugs made. Many, many, more mug makers too. the market needs them!

Before you carve a tiki, you must do the proper research, and from that research will come your inspiration. You should enroll in a college with a major in Polynesian Studies. After obtaining a BA in that major and receiving your diploma, you will then, and only then, be qualified to carve a tiki. Otherwise, you're just slapping a face on a log. There's no mana in that. Speaking of mana, when the professor starts talikng about that in class, take a lot of notes, because that has something to do with making tikis.

Tiki-the new home of disenfranchised Rockabilly and Hot Rod Dudes, and more importantly, their ladies. The rockabilly guys are welcome in the Tiki scene because they usually have attractive women with them.
Tiki Mugs are like shot glasses for pussies.
The slurpies-drinks for people who hate the taste of drinks

Old guy or new guy: I'd be embarrassed if I qualified as either one of those.
Just as there is only one type of "guy" that matters, there is only one "list" that matters:

THE TIKI GUY LIST

1. SoccerTiki
  2. Buzzy

(the list ends there)

Oh boy, it looks like I made the only list that matters. Old guys, you all can kiss my Tiki Guy ass! New guys, you're cool with me and under my radar until you qualify as an old guy. then you too, can look forward to an eternity of kissing my Tiki Guy ass!

There is no such thing as inspiration. It's all just a Book of Tiki space time infinity continuum. Someone from the future brought a book of tiki back in time, so then all future tiki, which was actually our past, was based on the book, which was actually based on the past, which then resulted in the future of tiki. So tiki is stuck in a loop, and cannot change because the future of tiki will always be defined by the past. You do not need new ideas: That is the beauty of tiki!

Tiki is about getting pissed off at other people who like tiki too because they do tiki differently than you. It's kind of like a religion devoid of deities with actual foundations.

Is a mug Tiki?

Lacking any sort of archeological evidence of ceramic tiki mug use by island cultures, I would say that they definitely are Tiki. Without a doubt. And, if you say anything bad about them, you will be ostracized from the tiki clan. Then you will be a ronin and end up in limbo and purgatory.

Only if you pour rum in it and some sort of fruit garnish. You have to name the drink too, otherwise you're just a drunk.

Tiki people lump Elvis out of desperationin with the tiki thing because he had a room full of witcos . As if the king would associate with common tiki folk. He'd laugh at tiki people. The best tiki could attract was Todd Rundgren. Elvis > Todd R.

Do a Moai. There will never be enough. They always sell too.

On 2007-09-06 15:14, Tornhalo wrote:
I vote for a Buffy the Vampire Slayer "Totem Pole".

I can legally do that! I'm a Native American Old Guy. I have a degree in Native American Studies. Sweet!

Bowana: I'll loan you a piece of ficus, but you have to return it after your done carving it, and return it promptly!

Gman: Do not look directly into the eye!

In the future, more work, less talk.
Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-09-07 02:28 ]

T

Thank bob we have a Tiki Guy to light our collective ways through the primordial Tiki darknesses.

October's bills looks great, and the sunsets always make me happy.

If I put on the glasses, will I see the true nature of Tiki, or was Roddy just making that up?

and,

When are you going to carve a giant fork and spoon Tiki set?

B
Babalu posted on Fri, Sep 7, 2007 8:08 AM

"Shot glasses for pussies" ehhhh!

Ok Tiki Guy....you monstrous, mug hating, Buffy basher!....I'm glazing the lid shut on your SDCC mug!

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 7, 2007 9:49 AM

There is no such thing as inspiration. It's all just a Book of Tiki space time infinity continuum. Someone from the future brought a book of tiki back in time, so then all future tiki, which was actually our past, was based on the book, which was actually based on the past, which then resulted in the future of tiki. So tiki is stuck in a loop, and cannot change because the future of tiki will always be defined by the past. You do not need new ideas: That is the beauty of tiki!

Since you are the only person we know who has the ability to transcend time and space, then can we not make an assumption about WHO that person was that took the Book of Tiki into the past to inspire the future?

Does anybody confuse you with Buffy since your names are similarly spelled?
Buzzy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the time traveling Tiki carving ultimate Tiki Guy

Does the abilty to travel through time and space inspire one to be a Tiki Guy/ carver?

If Buffy could travel through time and space, would she be inspired to carve tikis, or would she still single-mindedly hunt and kill vampires and demons.

Since ficus wood has such an nice finish when used for carving, does that make it any better as a wooden spike for killing vampires?

And if it does, would a ficus spike with a tiki carved on it full of mana and dipped in holy water make it the ultimate weapon for killing vampires?

Howabout Redwood?

Maybe Cedar?

Buzzy the bridge burner. You're mildly amusing ..... my once pupil.

[ Edited by: Tiki Diablo 2007-09-07 11:55 ]

On 2007-09-07 10:33, Tiki Diablo wrote:

Good lord, here we go again.......

Do I sense a little hostility here? He was speaking satirically, man. I was on his list of clay pidgeons as well, but you don't see me getting all butt hurt. Let's all relax and have a nice Hawaiian Punch!

C
Cammo posted on Fri, Sep 7, 2007 1:31 PM

"Howabout Redwood?"

I agree with GROG. How ABOUT Redwood?????

And thank you thank you Tiki Guy Buzzy, my next Tiki will be a Moai! As soon as I can learn how to spell Maoui. There are NEVER enough Maoai.

T

On 2007-09-07 13:31, Cammo wrote:
"Howabout Redwood?"

I agree with GROG. How ABOUT Redwood?????

And thank you thank you Tiki Guy Buzzy, my next Tiki will be a Moai! As soon as I can learn how to spell Maoui. There are NEVER enough Maoai.

Love me some Mogwai!!

I'm not gonna be the only guy doing his own thing this week........I'm doing a Mojai as well.

On 2007-09-07 13:19, Billy the Crud wrote:

On 2007-09-07 10:33, Tiki Diablo wrote:

Good lord, here we go again.......

Do I sense a little hostility here? He was speaking satirically, man. I was on his list of clay pidgeons as well, but you don't see me getting all butt hurt. Let's all relax and have a nice Hawaiian Punch!

No hostility, just the facts bro..... Get over it!

B
Babalu posted on Sat, Sep 8, 2007 9:57 PM

So...how about those Chargers....if we could get Buffy as a line backer maybe we could get to a Super Bowl?

Did the sun set tonight on a new carving?

Yesterday's plain sunset

Today's complex sunset

Both the same, yet both so different

Some like one more than another

Most like both at least a little bit.

Did that chop thing today up at 4WD's ranch.

All I did was some more sanding. It's just about ready for staining.

Twenty questions time. Looks like this may take a while...

I'll be back
Buzzy Out!

On 2007-09-07 09:49, GROG wrote:
Since you are the only person we know who has the ability to transcend time and space, then can we not make an assumption about WHO that person was that took the Book of Tiki into the past to inspire the future?

I took the Book of Tiki back in time with me, and read it to BigBro while he slept as a child. I implanted it into his subconscious, so the first time he sipped a Mai Tai, the words of THE BOOK leaped into his consciousness. From there he basically wrote it word for word as I read it to him secretly as a child. So, technically, THE BOOK's words were formed and placed in order by me, but the words were written by the hand of Big Bro. I declined recently when he asked me if on the future pressings he changed the chapter headings from what they are now to: Buzzy 1:1, Buzzy 1:2, etc...That new Witco book, I'll have to see how well it does before I take credit for that too.

Does anybody confuse you with Buffy since your names are similarly spelled?
Buzzy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy the time traveling Tiki carving ultimate Tiki Guy

In the past, when people called me accidentally when trying to call her, they were much happier to reach me. They assumed my number was unlisted

Does the ability to travel through time and space inspire one to be a Tiki Guy/ carver?

I was inspired to become a tiki guy the first year I went to Oasis, a whole sixteen months ago. I saw a bunch of guys in fezzes cruising around and no one was kicking any of their asses. It's like a mystical protection shield, but it seems to only work for true tiki guys, who are pure of tiki in the heart and mind. I bet that if the plains Indians wore magical protection fezzes instead of wearing bullet repelling magic paint, we'd all be speaking some Hokan dialect language as opposed to the one of Indo Europen/Germanic descent which we use now.

If Buffy could travel through time and space, would she be inspired to carve tikis, or would she still single-mindedly hunt and kill vampires and demons.

I think that like myself, Buffy's path is predestined.

Since ficus wood has such an nice finish when used for carving, does that make it any better as a wooden spike for killing vampires?

When I kill a vampire with a nice piece of ficus, I usually taunt the vampire by saying "I'm going to show you a slice of heaven: right before I send you to hell!!" They do not die any quicker, but it makes for a prettier corpse

And if it does, would a ficus spike with a tiki carved on it full of mana and dipped in holy water make it the ultimate weapon for killing vampires?

Usually, intricately carved vampire stakes full of mana were used for ceremonial purposes only, or as tributes to the monarcy or clergy. The best stakes for vampire slaying are those green tree support stakes. You just have to shorten those a bit

Howabout Redwood?

Redwood is used by injured vampire slayers who have been placed on limited duty work status by his/her treating physician. The weak and infirm can handle redwwod because it doesn't weigh much.

Maybe Cedar?

Hot chick vampire slayers in the mountains like cedar because it smells good and they can hide the stakes with their sweaters when people come over, so as not to arouse any suspiscion when people came over

On 2007-09-08 21:57, Babalu wrote:
So...how about those Chargers....if we could get Buffy as a line backer maybe we could get to a Super Bowl?

The only way the Chargers will ever go to the Superbowl is if a vote for a new stadium comes up on a future ballot. That doesn't mean I will not watch every game this, next, and every year.

Did the sun set tonight on a new carving?

The sun is just about to set on a very special offer...

Besides answering all your questions, I can also tell you how to think.
Buzzy Out!

C
Cammo posted on Sun, Sep 9, 2007 6:38 AM

Been thinking about this time travel stuff.

For one,I think I'm the first guy to ever make Tiki stuff in the modern era. Maybe.

My Aunt was an African Missionary, no kidding. She used to bring us back stuff from Nigeria, pre-war stuff from the actual village craftsmen. They'd actually push the stuff on her, trying to get her to acknowledge their own beliefs. I grew up with it on our walls.

Our house was built in Northern Canada on a clay subsurface that I could dig up and make little Tiki masks out of. I'd make literally dozens out of the clay, fire and paint them. Some would get strung on leather to wear. This was 1971.

I also collected skull mugs, and this would be later, like 1974-78.

When I came to California, I started a mini-company making Tiki necklaces and bracelets, called "Boka Bands" that sold for cheap in Surf Shops. They used a Tiki as a logo, and were strung pendants, shells, beads, and skulls on dark brown leather. They looked a lot like the pendants I made for the Carving Village this year. But these were made in 1987. And I re-painted a Surf Shop that year in Tapa cloth designs, with a nautical interior. 1987 again.

So the question is - did YOU have something to do with this? That would explain a lot.

And - if somebody with a time travel machine, say, like the ones I saw at Wal-Mart last Christmas, went back in time and whispered in BigBro's ear ten minutes before you do (or, did) does that mean that that person can take the credit instead of you?

Not that we want to take credit away from you,
Incredible Buzzy and his Wonder Dog, Buzzmaster VonBuzz Ruler of All he Surveys, Guider of the Universe, Omnipitent and Wise Advisor to the Stars, Man's Best Friend, a Tree's Worst Enemy, SoccerTiki's best customer, Ultimate Authority on All Things Tiki, Ultimate Unopposed Undisputed Tiki Guy.

[ Edited by: Cammo 2007-09-09 06:41 ]

G
GROG posted on Sun, Sep 9, 2007 11:11 AM

On 2007-09-09 00:30, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:
The sun is just about to set on a very special offer...

Sexual surrogate?

The sun sets on the home town of the AFC west league leading San Diego Chargers

Took me a while to go down the list to find where the Raiders were in the standings.

On 2007-09-09 11:11, GROG wrote:
Sexual surrogate?

GROG: It' a little early to be starting your Xmas list already, isn't it?

Actually, I was thinking of starting a sunset pool. Pick the first date that the sun will set over the ocean this fall season in my sunset picture, and you will win a prize, probably a tiki I made or found at the swap meet or something. One entry per person, the first person to call a day is the sole holder of that day, and any other rules that I make up as we go along will apply. The deadline for entrys will be september 29 when i drag my ass out of bed at noon to start work and log on to TC.

Today's sunset hit here today. It will set over the ocean from my view when it hits those two palm trees on the left of the horizon. Good luck!

Did some chainsawing on this big hunk of ficus today:

I removed the chunk from between his legs in one piece. It was one of the hardest and most dangerous sets of cuts I ever had to make. Definitely a helmet wearing job...

I'm also doing a small practice carving on a piece of waste ficus that came off the big chunk. I got a bunch of good carving pieces from those cut outs. Pictures of that later...

Buzzy Out!

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-09-09 19:54 ]

I hope tiki don't end up like dis?

DUH!!!!

On 2007-09-09 21:52, RevBambooBen wrote:

I hope tiki don't end up like dis?

DUH!!!!

You guys should cool it, man. I've got my boy Danny's back. Diablo is a Godfather, brah. A powerful man. World famous. Nobody's gonna tell you otherwise. You can't blow hot air too hard in the T.D. direction or you'll end up like that kid in the blue tee shirt. I'd stay clear. Until you get world famous. But you are sexy.

T

Sweet baby jeses, unknot yer man-panties! ... wait.. the old guys haven't issued a decree against scarcasm have they?

p.s.

A little Bob Marley for all of you.....

Simmer down, you lickin' too hot, so
Simmer down, soon you'll get dropped, so
Simmer down, can you hear what I say
Simmer down, that why won't you, why won't you, why won't you simmer down
Simmer down.
Long time people dem used to say
What sweet nanny goat a go run him belly, so
Simmer down, oh control your temper
Simmer down, for the battle will be hotter
Simmer down, oh that I'm a leaving you today
Simmer down.

Simmer down, oh you hear what I say
Simmer down, a that I'm leaving you today
Simmer down.

Chicken Mary, hawk de near and when him de near, you must beware, so
Simmer down, oh control your temper
Simmer down, for the battle will be hotter
Simmer down, and you won't get no supper
Simmer down, and you know you bound to suffer
Simmer down, simmer, simmer, simmer right down
Simmer down, like you never did before
Simmer down, oh, oh, oh
Simmer down, you lickin' too hot so
Simmer down, and you know soon you'll get dropped, so
Simmer down, why won't you simmer, simmer down
Simmer down, simmer down, simmer down
Simmer down, simmer, simmer down
Simmer down, oh simmer, simmer down
Simmer down, like you never did before...

ok. On with the show!!!

"Unknot your man panties" (LOL)-I'm gonna have to remember that...that's a good one. Naw-I don't think anybody's really being that serious here. No risk of a ghetto smackdown. A few "your mamma" jokes, maybe. Which can occasionally be fun. (Sorry, Buzz-I know this is four fluff posts on your carve thread..)

On 2007-09-07 04:17, Tornhalo wrote:

I started this last night. It's not giant, but it will work as a pendant when I'm done

I call it the Heiya Zaya Tiki Spoon pendant. The "Z" on the chest is for her name, obviuosly. Carved from ficus , blah blah blah...

Nice day today outside and another day in the paradise I've created within my own mind.
Buzzy Out

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-09-10 11:22 ]

T

Sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet city woman! Great oceanic eating utensil buzz!

On 2007-09-10 11:17, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:

On 2007-09-07 04:17, Tornhalo wrote:

I started this last night. It's not giant, but it will work as a pendant when I'm done

I call it the Heiya Zaya Tiki Spoon pendant. The "Z" on the chest is for her name, obviuosly. Carved from ficus , blah blah blah...

Nice day today outside and another day in the paradise I've created within my own mind.
Buzzy Out

[ Edited by: Bay Park Buzzy 2007-09-10 11:22 ]

On 2007-09-10 11:17, Bay Park Buzzy wrote:

I call it the Heiya Zaya Tiki Spoon pendant. The "Z" on the chest is for her name, obviuosly.

Catchy name, but it should be Heiya Tuwa. It looks more like a 2 than a Z. :P

Sorry Zaya! :wink:

C
Cammo posted on Mon, Sep 10, 2007 5:48 PM

That's the funniest thing I've ever seen on TC. Way to hit a home run, Buzznickster Von Sidow.

Stain it dark walnut and write "Hawaii 1954" on the back!

Buzzy, ease up on the Raider bash, it's not nice!

Every day, the sun inches closer to setting over the water:

Any month now...

A`little Red Oak stain I just got and wanted to try out on this

Tried to dig up some shell for the eyes today, but we couldn't find the stash. Guess I'll have to actually pay for a shell now. Crap! that really eats into my profit margin.

Making this for Zaya's birthday saved me a trip to the ATM this year to get her present.

I think this is the earliest I ever prepared for a "holiday" in my life.

I saved a fortune on her this year too!

I should have a container of these sent over from Bali next month.

4WD: If people saw it was called Heiya Tuwa, they might think it was a traditional Samoan piece, as opposed to being based on an original carving made in Hawaii in 1954. I want to make sure I'm true to the traditions of Oceanic Art.
Cammo: If I put "Hawaii 1954" on it, then that would make it a "Vintage Hawaiian Maori Tiki Statue Spoon Wood sculpture/utensil" and that would be totally Tiki!
TBird: It's going to be a long season... :wink:
Tornhalo: What should I make now?

Best Boyfriend Ever Buzzy Out!

T

A matching fork of course!

C
Cammo posted on Tue, Sep 11, 2007 4:47 AM

"A matching fork of course!"

I second the motion. Then you could carve a huge Diner's Club Card to mount beside them. Maybe the Diner's Club could have a Hawaiian-Maori CLUB on it!

Shell eyes would be nice, but why not leetle red glowing LED lights? You could stow a battery in the handle. It would be the scariest spoon ever.

B

Make a bowl...how the hell can Zaya eat her Lucky Charms with just a spoon?

ok buzzy...im calling the sunset.......sept 28th.....what do i win? ..huh.. huh...

G
GROG posted on Tue, Sep 11, 2007 9:08 AM

B

Buffy can spoon out a cold vampire heart faster than Buzzy can say "chosen one"!

After careful thought, I'm siding with my wife, and Grog....
Buffy > All Others

C

I'm going the other side of Closet; Monday October 1st, the Queen's Birthday.

I want peace and love for all mankind. If Buzzy can't arrange that, a nice 3 1/2 lb. pendant would be great.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 4146 replies