Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Zerostreet's Tiki Art!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 2,156 replies

SEE LAST POST FOR NEW IMAGES!*******

Hi All,

I am new to the forum. As I explained over at the intro thread, I have been an illustrator/designer/animator in the tv business for about 14 years now and only recently got into illustrating Tiki's. I will post a few here, and more can be seen at my website if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Robert

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2019-05-10 10:43 ]

BTD

Very cool! The two most obvious questions are 1) What else you got? and 2) Where can I get some?

TD

What part of the country are you in?
Do you have a brick and mortar outlet?

Thanks for the kind responses. I do not have a B&M store. I am in south florida and I only recently started producing prints. They are for sale at my website, http://www.zerostreet.com, on ebay and my etsy.com shop. I currently only have 5X7 but will have 8X10's after getting back from a family vacation in a couple of weeks. I also hand made some 5x7's mounted on stained pine which I am very happy with and can be seen here:

http://www.zerostreet.com/?p=336

I will post a link tonite for all this stuff in the marketplace.

Thanks again.

Z

impressive!

BT

I like them. Each has it's own style. I think I like #1 best, #3 would be a good T shirt. #2 is really cool too though, a little more 'grafitti' style to that one.

Thanks for the compliments. #1 & #3 will be available as T shirts soon (with minor alterations to the illustrations)

Just finished this one. Hope to have prints soon!

quick sketch with a sharpie!

Nice, dig that mag cover and the sharpitiki.

You should do something for the shrunken head art swap!

On 2010-02-12 12:45, Badd Tiki wrote:
Nice, dig that mag cover and the sharpitiki.

You should do something for the shrunken head art swap!

Yeah thought about that. But I do most of my work digitally. I guess I could try something. Headhunters right?

Zerostreet Illustrations

http://www.zerostreet.com

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2010-02-12 16:56 ]

headhunters or shrunken heads. shrunken art??

Here are a couple of recent sketches/drawning that will hopefully move on to a finished piece soon!

New idea being worked on:

L

love the monkey ..oh and the tikis ..lol

Thanks!

and another:

This one is getting painted in photoshop tonite!

Zerostreet Illustrations

http://www.zerostreet.com

[ Edited by: zerostreet 2010-03-04 12:02 ]

NICE!

Another still in progress:

luvin these!!! very very cool stuff keepem comin!! cheerz!!

Finally finished this one!

More stuff!

Love the monkey and tiki! I have had a few days like that .....lol

[ Edited by: Tikilizard 2010-03-08 14:55 ]

Appreciate all the compliments! I am having some more canvas gicleƩ prints done today. Details in the Marketplace forum soon!

Party Tiki!

Ny 4 year old daughter asked me to include her and her sister in a tiki illustration...here is the sketch so far.

New sketch!

I will be launching my tikitower.com site very soon and will be giving away some canvas prints at launch date!

BT

You've got a cool style, You seem to be keeping pretty busy too. Good luck with the site.

On 2010-03-18 08:48, Badd Tiki wrote:
You've got a cool style, You seem to be keeping pretty busy too. Good luck with the site.

Thanks! You know before August or so of last year I never had drawn a Tiki....can't seem to stop now!

reworked this illustration a bit:

Look'in good!

Again, thanks for all the compliments! Below are some pics of some new pieces I will be selling when Tikitower.com launches. These are prints of my illustrations mounted on stained solid pine blocks. I have 5X7 and 8X10's. They have hanging hardware on the back and each one is unique in that is stained and distressed by me, so no 2 are alike! These are taking me some time to produce but I think they are worth it! Would love to know what everyone thinks of these!

WOW!!! I think that about covers it.

Thanks! I hope they prove popular.

When the site launches (sometime in late April) I plan on giving a few of these (plus some canvas prints) away to the people here and my twitter followers!

Finally finished up this one:

Ok so it wasn't quite finished...made a few adjustments! This is now final!

Thats awesome!!!!!! I love the details
Especailly the finishing touch. As artist the work is never done.

sweet!

TikiGodz & Brad - Thanks! Appreciate the kind words!

...and another Fez'd chimp in the works!

Fez monkeys are GO!

right on...

you are very talented keep up the good work

BT

The neon and bar surface add alot to the image. Like the new one too.

T

Very nice! Some great work happening in here.

Thanks all for the nice comments!

Attire change in my latest...would like to know what everyone thinks!

I really enjoy your art, good work, great fur. Wendy

Thanks so much Wendy! Gonna show a progress pic in a few!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 2156 replies