Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

The Lurid low-brow Tiki-Art of Brad (tiki-shark) Parker

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 4,327 replies

Brad - Can't wait to see your work on Sat... Good luck with your opening!!
Your Art is Awesome!!!

Aloha
BB

Hey Brad- I really dig that pinstriping! I must say that it does tie that mug to it's "great grandpa" tiki. I do like the style of pinstriping too - sort of links a little more kustom kulture to the piece! As alway, very beautiful work!

G
GROG posted on Fri, Sep 18, 2009 7:29 AM

Good stuff, Maynard. Congrats on the show and good luck.

Looks like Ryden had the same idea about doing something with the eyes of one of his goth girls, but instead of doing Alice Cooper makeup, he went with bloody tears.

[ Edited by: GROG 2009-09-18 07:30 ]

J

Congrats and good luck tonight, Brad! I know you'll knock that Maui fine art crowd on it's collective ass! (That's a good thing!)

B

brilliant brad. the witch has such a haunting and seductive expression. u really knocked this one outta the park and i for one am humbled to gaze upon this amazing painting!

MAD alohas, t

Just stunning - love the unexplained tentacle legs. The use of purple to link all the elements is perfect. What next?????

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Kiki von Tiki ~ Thanks so much! I'm still learning, but it's nice to feel that each one is a little further along the road to becoming a better artist. At least, that's the plan.
Beachbumz ~ No, YOU are Awesome! It was really great meeting you, and a BIG MAHALO for buying drinks and pupus before hand at the Mai Tai bar across the street!
Sam Gambino ~ Yep, the pin striping is my total fan homage to one of my fav artists: Sam Gambino, and I was lucky enough that some really kool kustom kulture folks show up - and we got to discuss the finer points of pin striping.
GROG ~ Thanks Grog! Maynard is humbled by your praise. Yeah, that pic is in that same really great Japanese red cloth covered Ryden book. I think I read in Juxtapoz that the "blood" images were part of his experience of going through a relationship break up.
JenTiki ~ Thanks! My nightmare of sitting alone in the gallery with people walking past and no one stopping to look did NOT happen. Thanks goodness! People showed up - and I talked to all kinds of folks. All three nights. Great Fun!
BigToe ~ Big big Mahalo! Thanks so much for mentioning her expression - I was really trying to get something subtle in it. Which can be harder than ya think! I had to re-do it several times...and then stop my self from re-doing it again!
tikiracer ~ Thanks! But...er....Oh? Unexplained tentacle legs? I think you know why she has tentacle legs... ye be lurking at the Devil Reef Tiki Bar, be ye? Aye, I think ye be knowing, or hear tell of tales that might explain such things....
What's next? Good question!
I was lucky enough to be invited to be a part of the group "Tiki Christmas" show at Strychnin Gallery, check it out...
http://www.strychnin.com
So I gotta finish something soon enough to ship it all da' way to Berlin in time 4 da' show, AND that isn't so big it costs too many coconuts to ship! So, I checked the art closet... and found this sweet sized 24" x 18" canvas.

... then an old sketch that was calling to me from under a pile of scribbles.

Then thought, maybe I should have him be a tiki, AND a mug at the same time. So I roughed a image onto the canvas.

Then, I thought, maybe he should be a mug, a tiki, AND some sort of living creature too! Frolicking about the beach near the Devil's reef.
However, like tikiracer, I've might be a-spending too much dream-time in the Arkham Exotica Bar and Ku-thulhu Tiki Lounge, and I be a-getting funny ideas!

More to come...
Big Aloha from the active volcanic Island way way out here...way past the Devil's Reef...way out in the middle of the deep deep blue sea.

Aloha Tiki Tribe~
So I had more re-thinking on the painting. More sketches:

Reworked his chin to be more interesting, yet he went back to
being more mug like.

Here's one showing him as an animated old cartoon character of a Tropical drink/Mug.

And that's the direction I choose to go in.
Working title now is "Mr. Mai Tai"
Mahalo!
B~

Great to see that creative process, can't wait to see this classic come to life.

I like being allowed to follow the progression of your thoughts on this one. Also, the '30's-era eyes on the mug are a snappy touch. Rock on.

Aloha tiki Tribe!
TikiMango - Big Mahalo! Classic? Like a Classic cartoon I suppose! I was a big fan of the "Merrie Melody Cartoons".
Robb Hamel - Thanks! This ones taken a few strange turns. Glad you dig the '30s cartoon looking feel.
Just getting over a cold bug. I think I caught it from shaking so many hands at the art show on Maui. I'm used to being a hermit painting in my studio with no human contact... or wandering the empty beach watching the sea for a lone sail...
Anyways, felt somewhat human again last night so I picked up da' brush.

I started roughing in the Hibiscus shaped clouds.
I've been told his feet make him too un-mug-like, so I may have to re-think them. Waduyou think?

Happy First Day of October! Only 30 days to HULA-WEEN!
(Check out my Hula-Ween Art special going on in da' tiki Marketplace!)
Big aloha~
B~

the feet don't bother me!
max Fleisher would be STOKED!
This one is just TOO Cute!
loking splendid so far!
hey!
What about that magician piece?
:)

T
THOR's posted on Thu, Oct 1, 2009 4:40 PM

Great piece Brad! I am not bothered by the feet either...I guess for the reason that in a painting we can push elements not limited to undercuts or gravity! It is like a "mug" that sorta came to life, pulled it's arms and legs away from the fetters of glazes, slip and ceramic and is going to town! Love the Fleischer feel too! I am a HUGE Betty Boop and Popeye fan...this fella definitely has a blood line to those classic characters!

little lost tiki - Thanks, it's all about max Fleisher-super happy-dancing mai tai in paradise!
THOR's - Thank you buddy! Another vote for the feet! Yeah, thanks! I kinda dig the old time-y cartoon thing going on in dis one too. Animated-inanimate objects!

Oh...... If you wanna hear some exotica and lounge music while gandering at the tiki art check out these two pod casts that interviewed me for this show in Lahaina:

http://cudraclover.podomatic.com
"The Exotica Hour" came and interviewed me in the Gallery. Fun Stuff!

http://www.COCKTAILNATION.NET
Some lucky listener to this episode of "The Cocktail Nation" will win a special edition of "The Exotic Traveler"

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

http://www.tikishark.com
http://www.sargentsfineart.com/artist/parker.php
http://www.myspace.com/Lotus_Land
Proud Sponsor of The Cocktail Nation
http://www.cocktailnation.net

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-04 14:09 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-04 14:10 ]

Aloha tiki Tribe~

Working out the sky color. I'll have to paint back in the hibiscus clouds...

B~

B
BigToe posted on Mon, Oct 5, 2009 1:57 PM

lookin good brad. i like his zany, excited eyes...they almost feel like "moon eyes"

Aloha!
Big Toe - Moon eyes? Loony tunes? I'm sure it's all connected somehow.

Hey I finaly up dated my web site. Check it out!
http://www.tikishark.com/

ALOHA!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Okee Dokee, there was a mac vs PC glitch on my web site, but now I think that's fixed.
Thanks to everyone for doing a beta-test run and sending me messages.
Mac users may have to empty their cashe if you;ve been there before.

So, on the first page there's a new button on the bottom right : "The art of Brad Parker" it should take you right to the "art shop" page now.
Where's there's thumb nails of my work. clicking on them should open a pop up of a bigger sized image with more info.

The old arcane miniature "gallery" area on my web site is a strange thing, I know. It was never meant to be a show place for art. Originally I designed this site before I was painting, so it just to show beach towels and things my company Tiki Shark made. Later, I needed to stick my paintings in there, so I sort o Jerry-rigged a "gallery" where I used to show beach bags. I know the screen shots of the art are WAY too small to really see them.

That's why there this new "Shop" area with bigger pop ups.

It all should be working now.

Big mahalo!

check it out!

http://www.tikishark.com/

Big Aloha from the big Island!
Brad~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

"Artist Re-Marks" -what are they?
They are the embellishments the artist adds to a high quality giclee to make it a unique piece of art.

"The Exotic Traveler"
It's a beautiful giclee on canvas, 30" x 24", limited edition of 100, signed and numbered by the artist.
It's so well made, you have to look close to see if you can observe brush strokes or not - to see if it's the original painting or not.

This area, the lower right hand corner, is where I would add my signature and numbering on this giclee

Instead, I decide to make this giclee special.
I paint in a rough tiki.

I add in some interesting lighting.

I hit a few hot highlights on the tiki to make him stand out.

Then, I go ahead and sign and number it.
This is a low number in a small print run - not bad.

It's now very unique, and a one-of-a-kind collector's piece.
The lucky Cat who buys this Giclee will get a $200.00 "Artist's re-mark" for FREE,
because I'm having my HAPPY HULA-WEEN ART SPECIAL!

The Buyer will even get the original pencil sketch of that re-mark, also for FREE.

This is the first time I've done "artist's re-marks" and I'm having a lot of fun. Taking a lot of time with them.
I can imaginee a future where perhaps I'm not quite so detailed and careful with them. But for now, these
special first ones are offered FREE, during this Month of October!

If you are interested in more details go check out my threaed in the Tiki Market Place, or go to:

http://www.sargentsfineart.com

Mahalo Nui Loa.
B~

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Here's the giclee in better light.

And that artist's re-mark.
Mahalo!
B~

B
BigToe posted on Wed, Oct 7, 2009 8:44 PM

OmG, brad, what a cool idea! groovy lil tiki dude. hey, i had a friend just back from Maui ask me if i knew this great hawaiian artist named Brad Parker!!! i was stoked and proud to say that ur a friend.
congrats on the new publisher/ Rep. they did a good job with ur bio on the site.

oh and i agree with Thor about the feet. if u are still worrying about it, i guess u could have some cocktail sloshing out of the mug.
talk soon, t

the site looks great,Brad!
Great idea with the artist remakes in the corner!
What a cute lil fellar!
Keep plugging away ArtBuddy!

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Oct 8, 2009 7:11 PM

{as a warning, let me just say that I did this quick framing in Paint}

Yet the point is that due to those Remarks, your current work really need to be framed up twice.

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Bigtoe - HA! That is too cool! Well, I am honored to be seen out there, and called such nice things! Yea, the really nice lady who builds the gallery's web site really learned all about "tiki culture" and did a nice bio on me. Funny, how I find myself in a position to be telling people who live in Hawaii what Modern Tiki culture is.
LLT - Mahalo. Glad you dig 'em. I had a LOT of fun painting them! Just pure cartoon tiki enjoyment!
TeaKEY~ Hey thanks, that's swanky! Not sure that will go with my tiger striped chair in "the jungle room" though! Cool, thanks!
OK, I found I was slipping behind on my deadline for the "Tarot Tiki Art" show piece for the Freaky Boutiki show on Halloween. so, I'm putting aside "Mr. Mai Tai" and doing the "The Magician" - the card I was picked to do in the Tiki Tarot show.
Now, I could not find a canvas that was exactly 20" x 10", (I live on an island with only 2 art stores within 200 miles of me) so I got a 24" x 12" canvas and will black out a "framing" area leaving a 20" x 10" art area. Hey Hodadhank, hope dat will work!
Here it is:
Sketch

sketch - the magician

blocked out canvas area...

roughed in

here's some color a happening....

OK, so I was sending Cudra some Mp3 exotica/Halloween music for her up coming Halloween episode on "the Exotica Hour" pod cast, ( http://cudraclover.podomatic.com/ )and I started thinking about Halloween and Tiki. There has always been a connection for me. Here's what I thought up last night...

The similarities of Hawaiiana and Halloween.

1.) Both come from Islands. Halloween from Ireland and England, and Hawaiiana from Hawaii and Polynesia.

2.) Both from extinct pagan religions... The ancient "druids" and the ancient "kapu religion" both believed in a pantheon of gods, used stone altars, and human sacrifice, and had "little people" (i.e. Leprechauns and Menehunes)

3.) Both became very popular in North America, particularly the United States.

4.) Both reaching an upsurge of popularity in the 50's an 60's.

1. Both then experienced a down turn in popularity... The urban myth of the "razor blade in the apple scare" slowed Halloween for a while in the 70's, while the "Love Generation" and "Political Correctness" slowed Hawaiiana in the late 60's to the 80's.

6.) Both are experiencing a renewal in interest. Halloween in the 80's to now, Hawaiiana in the 90's to now.

7.) Both involve carved grimacing faces: Tikis and Jack-o-lanterns. Dig it!

8.) Both are considered by some folks to be "tacky" and by a few Religious people to be "too pagan".

9.) Both have myths about a ghostly group that is dangerous to meet at night: Ireland/England - "The Wild Hunt" and Hawaii - "The Night Marchers".

10.) Both involve dressing up: Halloween costumes, and loud Hawaiian shits, straw hats, grass skirts, coconut bras, etc.

11.) Both island people were conquered by "Europeans": Both had their "old religion" replaced with Christianity: The druids were conquered by the Holy Roman Empire, and Hawaii came under the sway of missionaries.

12.) Irish people like to drink! Tiki people like to drink!

13.) On average, the same people who enjoy Hawaiiana (or as it's now called Modern Tiki Culture), also enjoy Halloween.

What do you think? Too funny huh?
Yeah, I know, less thinking more painting!

Aloha,
B~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-13 16:24 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-16 17:22 ]

Aloha Tiki Tribe~

Here's the Magician Tiki Tarot card so far...

Altered the Tiki mug a tad. Working out lighting.

Happy Haole-ween!
B~

Hey, I got the poster for the X-mas Luau show I'm participating in.

Swanky!

Aloha Tiki Tribe~

Still working out da back ground.
B~

T

I just started using paint brush I was strictly airbrush seeing your art is real motivational look forward to seeing more

Happy Haole-Ween Tiki Tribe!
tikigodz~ Thanks, glad I could help inspire you do make some art! Yeah, going strictly brush is a chore! Smoothing out a sky is one of the hardest processes for me right now. Layers and layers of semi-transparent acrylic. Just when you think you got it looking smooth, you step back and it's all funky. But eventually, when it works, I really dig looking close and being able to see these little brush marks and textures. It's cool to see the "process". So, it'll all be worth it.... I hope. Would be lots faster with an air brush, but would it be "art" or "illustration" then? (ERGH! That old question!)
Anyways, here's what I did last night...

smoothing out some more. Dropping in some basic color on the "sword","wand" and cherry.
Aloha
B~

Brad - I'm so glad you didn't use an airbrush!

I have to explain this every time I bitch about that tool: I think art done completely with an airbrush is cool, but airbrush used as a shortcut in hand-brushed art is bad.

AIRBRUSH?
WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN AIRBRUSH!

The Magician is magically becoming animated!
Thanks for adding some more Super Talent
to this Tarot show!

Aloha tki Tribe
Robb and LLT - Well, it's not that air brush is somethiiing I'm like totally aganist, it's just that I'm real lousy with one! :)

Here's a bit more...Gotta get dis thing done on off to the Freakyboutiki!
Happy Hoale-ween!
b~

Love the colors and the overall glow to this piece Brad!

You are a master of light and shadow!

Congrats on the show in Berlin, and good luck!

Your skill in acrylic prestidigitation is definitely no illusion concerning The Magician. Looking great so far!

Great to see your work in progress pics Brad! Do you mind if I use some the ones of the "X-mas Luau" piece on the Strychnin Gallery blog?

aloha tiki tribe!

Here's last night's work...getting the mug (cup) and sword finished.
Now on to the swizzle stick (wand) and the quarter (pentacle).
Lake Surfer - Thanks! Looking for an extra moody light and shadow thing for his one, to give it more of a Tarot mystical feel. Glad you dig it!
TikiMango - Big Mahalo!
Strychnin - Sure you can use shots of "Mr. Mai Tai" He's sure not done yet, but it'd be fun to have him out there!

M
mp posted on Thu, Oct 22, 2009 10:37 PM

Brad, I love watching the new one come to life. The light reflections on
the mug are insane. Great work man!

Aloha and Happy Hawaii-Ween Tiki Tribe!
mp~ Thanks! I really went all out on the glossy wet shiny mug-a-fi-cation. Hope I didn't go too far? er....naw! This is my LAST DAY to paint. Tomorrow morning I have my printer up on the north side of the island waiting to scan the painting in, then I rush it to UPS and ship it to the FreakyBoutiki art gallery in San Diego for the big TIKI TAROT HALLOWEEN SHOW!
Gosh, I hope Hodadhank is going to make an actual deck of Tiki Tarot cards! I'll happily supply the professionally scanned image of card Number 1 "The Magician"!
K, here's where we are...

Over view. Almost there...

Here's a detail of the tiki's face. I still have to put all the woody looking texture on him. I love doing this part. All the cracks and distressed wood is fun to build up! What's not so fun, is making the lei look like soft flower petals. That's a bunch o work. But the final effect is always worth it. Then I have to put in the "infinity" symbol above his head.

Here's a detail shot of the bottom.
As we can see according to the Tarot all four suits are here in the Magician card.
Wands - Swizzle Sticks
Cups - Tiki Mugs
Swords - Plastic garnish Swords
Pentacles - Hawaii State Quarter

Wish me luck on getting him all done today. Sunday... My buddies are off to the beach, and I'm staying in my studio and working like a good boy.....

Big Aloha from the Big Island

One coat of varnish later...

Done!

Aloha Tiki Tribe and Happy Hawaii-Ween!

Here's the finished painting.
"The Magician"
art area 20" x 10" acrylic on canvas
It's part of the TIKOT! - Visions from the Tiki Tarot @ FBG in October
Here's some detail...

And here's the Cups, wands, swords and pentacles...

If you don't know what this is go over to the California Events area and read up on the thread:
TIKOT! - Visions from the Tiki Tarot @ FBG in October

If you are interested in purchasing this tiki tarot painting, contact Hodadhank at the Freakiboutiki.
I'm making sure it'll be under $1,000.00.
Big aloha!

T
TikiG posted on Mon, Oct 26, 2009 1:30 PM

As always, a pleasure to view a finished Parker.

Another great canvas, Brad - Thanks for sharing.

TikiG~ Thanks! Always love sharing the process and hearing feed back. That one was a squeaker and got done just in time!
OK, back to Mr. Mai Tai for the art show in Berlin at the Strychnin Gallery - the X-mas Luau show.

I adjusted his feet a tad, and started in on the sunset again.

Big Aloha from the Big Island
And Happy Hawaii-Ween!

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Hey, it's finally out!

Issue #13 of Hi Fructose!
for anyone who may not know, Hi Furctose is an ultra swanky "Under the Counter Culture" art magazine. If you love pop surrealistic art, you gotta' check out this magazine.

...and if you happen to look way in da back of issue #13, you'll see dis!
Yipee!

Aloha Tiki Tibe!

Here's me still futzing around seeking to get the sky smoothed out just right. Always a tricky part for me. I want a nice smooth transition from color to color, but I want like a huge range from light to dark, so always takes me much longer than I think.

Tomorrow night is Halloween! There's going to be a big wild Halloween street fair on the main drag - along Kona bay - just a few blocks from my house.

Most street fairs here in this small sea side town on Kona are ... well, small and uncrowded. Very tame. However, the Halloween fair is anything but tame. Last year was the first year at this Kona location. It was packed with thousands of people. Looked like everyone from the entire island was here.... and perhaps a good amount of folks from some of the other islands.

The Halloween street fair was moved here because it was banned from Lahina, on the island of Maui. It had been held there for years and years. However, it had a built up a huge reputation as "the" crazy Halloween event on the islands. Word is, it got too wild and crazy. Scared the tourists. So, now it's over here on the Big Island. The big Island is considered more one of the "outer islands" - meaning less tourist traffic, and more inhabited by folks who, for what ever reason, have stepped out of the main stream of society. Nice people, let me tell you. Sometimes they are very spiritual and consider the volcano the source of some type of mystic energy...stuff like that. People to who, perhaps, the phrase "Let your freak flag fly!" is not unknown.

Also, on the Big Island is a rather rich spiritual native Hawaiian environment which was not as carelessly plowed under by agriculture or development. The Kona area was slow in population growth, no pineapple or sugar cane plantations dug up this side, and the area was the seat of King Kemehameha's last days of his reign. There are many historical sites that have been preserved. Battle fields. Ancient heiaus (temples). Many graves.

Like this site in the parking lot of the Royal Kona Hotel just down the street. The Kona Inn, the oldest hotel on the island which is on the center of the street where the fair is to be held, is known to be built on top of and ancient temple or heiau - where they held human sacrifice.

So, Halloween is big here in Hawaii. The culture is full of "Chicken Skin" or Ghost stories. Sightings of Ancient Hawaiian gods, like Pele, and the strange faceless hitchhikers that seem to haunt every lonely road over the island. The path of the Night Marchers around the island is greatly avoided at night, least you encounter this procession of spirits and other supernatural creatures. Meeting the Marchers is not something you want to do.

If all this interests you, one of the best books about all this is "Obake Files, Ghostly Encounters in Supernatural Hawaii" by Dr. Glen Grant. He compiled urban legends, ancient lore and first hand accounts. Great reading for this time of year!

Further proof of Hawaiiana's connection's to Halloween: here's a solar powered tiki-o-lantern available at Lowes... dig it!

And you want to hear some Halloween Exotica Music from Maui?
go to:
http://cudraclover.podomatic.com/

Listen to the special HALLOWEEN episode of THE EXOTICA HOUR pod cast with Curdra Clover and my bestest Witch-y female-friend and Tattoo Mistress of the Dark Rachael!

They RAWK!

Happy Hawaii-ween!
B~

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-30 21:51 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-31 00:30 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-31 00:32 ]

http://keepinhalloweenalive.com/

"Shadows climbed walls like old films rerun
in ancient theaters. Puffs of smoke lingered at
doors with sad eyes and gibbering mouths.

Night and day, Summer and Winter, boys.
Seedtime and harvest. Life and death. That's
what Halloween is, all rolled up in one. Noon
and midnight. Being born, boys. Rolling over,
playing dead like dogs, lads. And getting up
again. barking, racing through thousands of
years of death each day and each night Hallow-
een, boys, every night, every single night dark
and fearful until at last you made it and hid in
cities and towns and had some rest and could
get your breath.
"And you began to live longer and have more
time, and space out the deaths, and put away
fear, and at last have only special days in each
year when you thought of night and dawn and
spring and autumn and being born and being
dead.
It all adds up. Four thousand years ago,
one hundred years ago, this year, one place or
another, but the celebrations all the same-"
"The Feast of Samhaim-"
"The Time of the Dead Ones-"
"All Souls, 'All Saints'"
"The Day of the Dead."
"El Dia De Muerte,"
"All Hallows."

• The Halloween Tree, by Ray Bradbury

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-31 06:06 ]

H A P P Y H A W A I I - W E E N !
OK, first off go to "The Exotica Hour" and Cudra's special Halloween episode to hear some W E I R D Exotica Music, plus the legendary laugh of my artist friend and tattoo-ed goddess Rachael, brought to you from Maui!

Rachael's laugh is too much - but perfect for the wailing witch-y sounds she performs on the pod cast. Check it out.....
http://cudraclover.podomatic.com/
Secondly, The first part of the big Halloween festivities here in Kona is the "Dog Costume Contest and Parade" (don't you just love small towns?)

New ways to embarrass your dog!

Hey, if I was on the other side of the island I'd be going to the big Double Bill of Dracula and Frankenstein in Hilo!
But, that's 200 miles away from the wild Kona Halloween street fair tonight - where I'll be hanging.
Here's what I painted long after the witching hour last night as the clock ticked past into all Hallow's eve...

Layer on Layer, smoothing out that sunset sky. Almost there.

Have a Ghoulishly good one!

Big Aloha from the Big Island!
Brad "Spooky Tiki Shark" Parker

Brad (Tiki Shark) Parker

[ Edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2009-10-31 14:22 ]

B
BigToe posted on Wed, Nov 4, 2009 9:09 PM

mmmmmmmmmmm...tattooed goddess, rachelle!

Keep your laughing friend away from BIGHO!
He's a dangerous madman
trapped by a demented brain and Sam Elliot's moustache! :lol:

Y'know... there ARE merits to staying local and watching people humiliate their pets...
Glad you're doing a bit of wind-down and just enjoying life ...
But i see...after the festivities
that the muse came and visited and drove you further
with the max Fleischer animate tiki mug background...
Looking great -keep that muse happy
and she'll let you finish that painting lickety-split!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 4327 replies