Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Original TIKI Market Place "End of Summer Extravaganza" September 23, 2023

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2,034 replies

Thank you so much for posting photos. I'm always a bit sad to not be there with everyone. What a terrific party you started Woo Hoo and Soccer Tiki. We have loved it every time we were there. Wendy and Dan

H

Really like the new graphics for the OITMP

TM

Pat Enos and the Smokin' Mene-hoo-has! See you there!

http://soundcloud.com/lucas-vigor/sets/set-3/

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2016-03-13 15:45 ]

WooHoo...The Purple Pig will be returning to The International Tiki Market Place on April 16th.

Feed the Pig with your loose coins to help Disabled Children Walk, Talk, & See,

*All Proceeds will be donated to The California-Hawaii Elks Lodge's Purple Pig Foundation

More Information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/568199453339396/

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2016-03-22 20:28 ]

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2016-03-24 20:00 ]

We'll be updating our vendor list very soon. Please stay tuned for an awesome lineup of tiki vendors, Hawaiian music & a carving demo and more!

I will be slashing prices on some of my one of a kind lamps to raise funds for a costly purchase I want to make for my home bar.

Hope to see you at the next Original International Tiki Market Place at the Elks Lodge in Garden Grove.

Mahalo,

TikiVato

[ Edited by: TikiVato 2016-03-23 00:55 ]

I will also have a few of these lighted Diver's helmets.

Here is the Original and Only International Tiki Market Place. Come out and enjoy the great music, good food and awesome tiki vendors! You won't find any parking problems, 2 hour waits for food or tables, long waits for drinks, elbow to elbow crowds, just friends having a good time!

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2016-03-23 08:01 ]

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2016-03-24 21:59 ]

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2016-03-26 08:34 ]

T

I will also be selling these 18" plastic floats for only $30.00 at the next Original International Tiki Market Place at my Elks Lodge in Garden Grove.

See you there Ohana.

T

Opps, I forgot to post a yellow one.

T

And a bunch of these 10" Glass Float for only $30.00

Here's a Sneak Peek of Our Tiki-Studded Line Up of Vendors: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Clee, David Foce, Doug DoRr, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Golden Rhodes Jewelry of Hawaii, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Milo Wedel, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Smokin' Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Tiki, Taboo Island, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, and More.....WooHoo!

What: International TIKI Market Place
Who: Tiki Vendors, Live Hawaiian Entertainment, Food, & More!!!
When: Saturday, April 16, 2016 10am to 3pm
Where: Garden Grove Elks Lodge
Cost: $10 admission (CASH ONLY) Includes a drink voucher
***This is a Family Friendly event! Children under 12 are free!!!
***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The International TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

Come see your friends and meet new ones!

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers!
*Food, Friends, Tiki Vendors, Drinks & More!

WooHoo...The Purple Pig will be returning to The International Tiki Market Place on April 16th.

*All Proceeds will be donated to The California-Hawaii Elks Lodge's Purple Pig Foundation

On 2016-03-24 19:50, WooHooWahine wrote:

Indoors or out?

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2016-03-24 21:09 ]

On 2016-03-24 21:08, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:

On 2016-03-24 19:50, WooHooWahine wrote:

Indoors or out?

Inside until Summertime... Woohoo!

Da Luau?

[ Edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2016-03-24 22:06 ]

On 2016-03-23 20:43, RevBambooBen wrote:

On 2016-03-23 07:57, SoccerTiki wrote:
You won't find any parking problems, 2 hour waits for food or tables, long waits for drinks, elbow to elbow crowds, just friends having a good time!

Classic!

I heard Mojave Oasis is for sale. You guys should get it! Would make a way better place for the vendors! And vibe!

Aloooooha!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2016-03-24 21:59 ]

http://www.barstowrealestategroup.com/property/466877/45931-silver-valley-road-newberry-springs-ca-92365/

I for one happen to like it at my Garden Grove Elks Lodge. Thank you for your concern Ben but I find your comments very offensive to me and my Lodge. I chose my place to vend and I do well there. Please don't worry about us vendors. I have never said a bad word against the vendors from Don's. I truly wish them well as many of them are friends.

TM

Your favorite Hate Group, Pat Enos and The Smoking Menehunes, will be there!

http://soundcloud.com/lucas-vigor/sets/set-3/

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

[ Edited by: lucas vigor 2016-03-25 06:30 ]

Only a Few Weeks Aways....WooHoo!!!

Here's a Sneak Peek of Our Tiki-Studded Line Up of Vendors: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Buzz Rhino,Clee, David Foce, Doug DoRr, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Golden Rhodes Jewelry of Hawaii, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics,Jungle Modern Ceramics, Milo Wedel, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Smokin' Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Tiki, Taboo Island, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, and More.....WooHoo!

***The Garden Grove Elks Lodge is located at 11551 Trask Avenue, Garden Grove (Between Euclid & Harbor at Newhope-just off the 22 Fwy)

The International TIKI Market Place is and has always been about "Ohana"; an Hawaiian word meaning family...and in an extended definition it includes adopted and intentional members. It is this feeling, or "vibe" we have created over the past four years and are so proud of! We are grateful for our friends, both vendors and guests, for your support!

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-03-28 15:11 ]

T

I am so looking forward to another beautiful day with our Ohana at the fabulous Elks Lodge in Garden Grove. Thank you Chris and Karen for keeping the Ohana Spirit alive and well at every event you two are involved in.

Although I won't be able to make it to the next International TiKi Marketplace on April 16th, I'll be back. See ya at the next one.......it's always a fun way to spend the day.

On 2016-03-25 22:06, skootiki wrote:
Although I won't be able to make it to the next International TiKi Marketplace on April 16th, I'll be back. See ya at the next one.......it's always a fun way to spend the day.

Scott, you and your wonderful works of art will be missed.

LucasV,
Luv your pix! More please.
Mahalo

Here's Our Updated Tiki-Studded Line Up of Vendors for The International TIKI Market Place on April 16th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Buzz Rhino, Clee, David Foce, Doug DoRr, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Golden Rhodes Jewelry of Hawaii, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Kingfish Vintage Aloha, Milo Wedel, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, OB Tiki, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Smokin' Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Tiki, Taboo Island, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, & more.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-03-30 15:09 ]

New Look, Same Great Event! It's always about Quality, not Quantity.....Come out and see your friends.

April 16th from 10am to 3pm.
LIVE Hawaiian Music and Entertainment! The Smokin' Menehunes and KPoly Entertainers!
Garden Grove Elks Lodge
11551 Trask Ave
Garden Grove, CA 92843
714-534-1952
(Between Harbor and Euclid at Newhope-Easy Freeway access off the 22)

On 2016-03-25 06:28, lucas vigor wrote:

Lucas, that upright bass is the business - reminds me of my old Gretsch 6120. Love it.

TM

That's my King doublebass " slap king", one of the original import models i bought directly from the owner of the now defunct company ( he currently ownes and operates Blast Cult). I dont bring it out much, because despite it's cool hot rod orange paint, it really is a glorified electric upright bass and virtually inaudible unless it is plugged in. That picture was taken at Dukes in HB, in case anyone is wondering!

WooHoo......Spring is in The Air! Time to Get Ready for The Next International TIKI Market Place :)

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! The Smokin' Menehunes and KPoly Entertainers will take you to far off locales....

Feed the Pig with your loose coins to help Disabled Children Walk, Talk, & See, Play

Here's The Tiki-Studded Line Up of Vendors for The International TIKI Market Place on April 16th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Buzz Rhino, Clee, David Foce, Doug DoRr, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Golden Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Kingfish Vintage Aloha, Milo Wedel, Native Rhythms, Norm Daniels, OB Tiki, Oha 4 U, Power Jive Records, Smokin' Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Tiki, Taboo Island, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Diablo, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, & More.

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-04-10 11:21 ]

See You Saturday.......WooHoo!!

*Live Hawaiian Music & Dancers! The Smokin' Menehunes and KPoly Entertainers will take you to far off locales....

Feed the Pig with your loose coins to help Disabled Children Walk, Talk, & See, Play

Here's Tiki-Studded Line Up of Vendors for The International TIKI Market Place on April 16th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Buzz Rhino, Carving by Cammo, Clee, David Foce, Doug DoRr, Duncan Craycroft, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Milo Wedel, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, Oha 4 U, Outln3 Island, Power Jive Records, Retro Ruthie, Ron Monster, Smokin' Tikis, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Sven Tiki, Taboo Island, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki G, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, & More.

Once Again.. Our Friend, Jennifer Stewart, at Azteca Restaurant & Lounge is offering an International TIKI Market Place Special on Saturday, April 16th. Just mention the code word:TIKI to your server and you will receive 10 percent off of your food order. If you are a fan of Elvis this is the place for you.....WooHooo!
http://www.aztecaoc.com

H

Only 5 Days Until the OITMP at the ELKS LODGE #1952
Will Have Some New HOTTIKI Pendants

Hand Carved, Flame Shaded, Tapatattoo Branded, comes with black leather cord.

The Purple Pig is Looking Forward to Seeing You All on Saturday.....WooHoo!!

On 2016-03-22 20:12, WooHooWahine wrote:

T

Yay!

H

For those who had questions about the HOTTIKI Pendants...YES, there are new ones being shown this Saturday at the show and the Show Special will be $25.00 for a pendant and along with it a leather cord.

T

Very nice Tom.

I will have different sizes of my floats tomorrow. Come out to the Original International Tiki Market Place at my Elks Lodge in Garden Grove. Take a look. Even if you don't buy one, there are plenty of other Tiki goodies from other talented vendors and artists at the market place 8" is $35.00 10" is $55.00 and the largest I have is $75.00. That is a regular size basketball in the picture for size reference.

Here's a sample of the stuff I'll be bringing tomorrow. Bosko stopped by so I'll be bringing some great new Bosko pieces for everyone to buy!

Mahalo! Mahalo to Everyone who came from Far & Near to Join Us at The International TIKI Market Place today. We hope you had as much fun as we did. A Special Thanks to Everyone who helped fill The Purple Pig. See You June 11th....Woohoo!

Back out in the KOKO Beach Park June 11th!!! Look for updates soon!

T

WooHoo.... The Perfect place to Shop for Dads & Grads. Vendor List Coming Soon!!!

When: Saturday, June 11, 2016 10am to 3pm

Here's Our Tiki-Studded List of Vendors for June 11th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Carving by Cammo, Dave Foce, Doug DoRr, Duncan Craycraft, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Falling Cocos, Flying Shaka, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Milo Wedel, Native Rythms, Norm Daniels, OB Tiki, Oha 4 U, Picture Show Gallery, Power Jive Records, Retro Ruthie, Ron Monster, Smokin Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts, and More......WooHoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-05-18 17:44 ]

June 11th is Right Around the Corner......WooHooo!!! The Perfect Place to Shop for Dad's & Grads!!

Here's Our Tiki-Studded List of Vendors for June 11th: 320 Main, Baypark Buzzy, Carving by Cammo, Dave Foce, Doug DoRr, Duncan Craycraft, Pua Tiare Kalani Gifts, Flying Shaka, Gotiki, HB Tiki, Hottiki, Humble Poi, Johnnie Velour Ceramics, Jungle Modern Ceramics, Konishi Plumerias, Milo Wedel, Norm Daniels, OB Tiki, Oha 4 U, Picture Show Gallery, Power Jive Records, Retro Ruthie, Ron Monster, Smokin Tikis, Starlite Confetti, Surf City Hawaiian Shirts, Tiki Al, Tiki Broker, Tiki Heaven, Tiki Shaker, Tiki Tony, Tiki Vato, Tom Hofer, Vic Hdz, Vicki's Tiki Moon Arts, and More......WooHoo!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2016-05-31 08:17 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 2034 replies