Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Wendy Cevola - New colors of the Frank mug by Frankoma now available.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10,816 replies

T

TikiHula I would call them the pretty bits.

Oh don't get me wrong, there is nothing more pretty :)

Dave and Eva are great folks and their Streng home is amazing. Looks like everyone had a great time.

Yeah Me!!!

Thanks Wendy! I'm so excited to win a necklace. :)

Funny thing, I misread your first question. I didn't realize it was number of buffets, I thought it was number of times you ate at one. But 9 turned out to be close enough for the other question.

Thanks again, can't wait to receive my prize. I'll post a picture when it comes. You are too sweet!

Looks like you all had a great time at Dave & Eva's...sorry I missed it. Congrats Mike...good picture of you!!!

TikiHula you and Dan both. We women thank you.

LoriLovesTiki I'm so glad but remember these are imperfect Tiki Bobs. Thank you and you are welcome.

We are shipping tomorrow because today was Sunday. After I added the chord I had Dan box each one up. Then I came back with the addresses and affixed them on. So we don't know who gets which Tiki Bob. When you share then I'll know.

VampiressRN we missed you very much. It was a lot of fun.

hang10tiki that was one of the best so far. Not only did Dan laugh his head off so did our cat.

==============================================================================================

Right now I'm in the process of making casts of things I'll need to fulfill the Wish List. I started before I opened it so I've also cast things that I'll just keep in bags until I need them in the future. So right now it's put the molds together, pour the slip, empty the slip, open the molds. Clean up the casts, bag them, dry the molds and then start all over again. Here's a few of our days.

Putting the molds together.

Checking the bags with casts in them.

Molds here are filled with slip and waiting 2 hours to be emptied and turned upside down.

The next day a Zombies Torch came out with the top too thin and with a hole.

I just took some sticky clay

and from the inside pressed it in place.

Then with water on my finger tip I smoothed it inside and out. Later I built the top up thicker and ready to hold a flame.

Opening more molds revealed more casts.

Another Zombie Torch. I am going to make the 20 I put off from the first run. However all 20 of these will be glazed as a special order mug.

The clean up of these out of the mold takes more than an hour.

An example is the amount of work to clean out between the arms and to carve the thumb and fingers into better shapes.

I re-carve all the grooves.

I make them all come up to the top rim.

Then I use water to "sand" all the lines and shapes.

One shelf is now full.

The Zombie Torches are paired with the flame that fits.

Tomorrow will be another day to stock up some more casts.

Thank you for the visit, Wendy

All hail King Bob

:)

T

Seems like there's always someone looking over my shoulder - this time that someone was looking over BOTH shoulders :)

King Bob by hang10tiki is so cute.
Tiki Hula I was looking over your shoulder too!

======================================================

Right now as we prepare for the Wish List projects my days are a bit the same. We keep making tikis, bagging them and putting them on the shelf. On Sunday I borrowed Mahalo Tiki Peanut mug mold for hang10tikis project. I'll make one for Mahalo Tiki as a thank you for the loan.

Another couple of days worth of work. The molds were carried outside to dry but since it is now cold out a fan is used to help to dry them out. We have to watch the weather report to make sure there will not be any rain.

When they are dried and carried in we pour. Here we are about to use a pump to empty another Zombie Torch.

The next day all the items are removed from the molds.

They are lined up to wait to be cut and cleaned.

Four little Bob's all cleaned. When I look at each piece I see the Wish that will be fulfilled. One of these Bob's will be for a friend of Kele's.

For now they all go in the bag to wait.

First bowl needed it's rim cut off.

I lift it away.

I decided the bottom wasn't thick enough so I added some sticky clay.

I used an antique darning tool (wood) to move the clay around

and then I finished with my finger.

All done. This could be for one of dartharnies kids.

The next bowl.

I smoothed out all the mold lines.

The top rim needs to be removed. This bowl will become a three tiki cannibal bowl for either Mondo-by-the-bay, hang10tiki, Dan or maybe The Blue Kahuna. I will need to carve and mold these three tikis before I start.

Rim removed. I may remove even more of this top after I get more instructions from my wishers.

Back out to dry again. Some will go to storage as I finish and other molds will come out.

The Wish List is on track and chugging away. Cheers, Wendy

I'm having so much fun giving my art as prizes that I have another one up.

If you are the person who does view number 777,777 take a photo of the page to show my name and the number. Either post it on PM or on my thread and I'll contact you about your prize. Just one winner.

If you don't know how to post here then I'll share my email so you can send it that way.

Good Luck, Wendy

I just checked, my numbers passed 777,777 but I haven't gotten a message. Maybe I still will by tonight. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2013-12-03 15:13 ]

Looks like it is already passed. Hopefully someone took a picture :)

Just missed it
By 446
Lol

Can't wait to see the cannibals come to life...
And happy your going to make me a peanut mug with my bar name on the back

Jon

lunavideogames no photo yet. Maybe someone will photoshop one. It was 50 views away when I posted the contest. If I hadn't been busy with cleaning tikis I would have waited and tried to get the photo myself. I love numbers, my dad did too. For fun he wrote his weight down every morning and kept the numbers in a roll like the old adding machines. Oh well there is always 888,888 coming up next year if I'm lucky enough to have viewers.

hang10tiki I'm pouring and cleaning tikis for the Wish List every day. Once that's done I'll be on a mission to acquire all the information to make each project just right.

The time has come for a one piece mold.

Remember this sculpt I did for Roge for his Chunk Lamps and statues? I wanted to mold it for making bowls etc..

So I added a layer of sculptors' clay to the back so that I would have something to use to secure the tiki when the plaster is poured in and also a part to grab to pull it out of the plaster.

Here it is with Roge's statues.

Mahalo Tiki sells these if you want one or more.

To start I got the right size board for the bottom of the mold. Then I made an oval of clay.

Dan set up for mixing the plaster.

I pressed the tiki into the clay and then pressed clay around the tiki so that it was totally secured.

Once the tiki was surrounded I used a wet paper towel to seal and smooth the clay.

All done? Nope.

Once this set was finished I looked at the tiki so see where there were undercuts. These are indented areas where the plaster would go and lock the tiki into the mold. There was one under the chin

and one under the arm.

So I filled them with clay. Yes this changed the shape of the tiki but when each one is poured and removed these areas can be carved right back with little difficulty.

Next the mold box was placed and the "snakes" run into all the joints. I also smooth them with a wet paper towel to prevent loosening which will allow leaks to form.

When we set up we also line a box with a plastic bag. If you make too much plaster you need someplace to pore it to be discarded later.

Look out he's armed and dangerous.

The one piece mold is poured.

The mess must now be cleaned up.

It's been awhile since you saw Dan at work. Please always wear a mask to save your lungs from clay and plaster dust.

Have a great night. Cheers, Wendy

E
ebtiki posted on Wed, Dec 4, 2013 2:00 PM

I love that moai, Wendy - can't wait to see how you'll use him!
e.

Lot of work over there on Easter Island

I don't know how I'd know if I was your 777,777th view!

Anyway, I love that Moai and am too curious to see what that mold turns into.

ebtiki there are plans for Tiki Hula to use him for a volcano bowl. I'll make a bowl for Dan and I'll also make some wall plaques. I'm so glad you like him. Then he'll be on the next Wish List for orders.

hang10tiki there are not enough hours each day for what I need to do and we are retired...NOT!

LoriLovesTiki I read your name I picture you beautiful smile. When I looked at views it was 50 away from the 777,777. If I were a looker I'd have sat there and refreshed until it got close, then would have logged on until it reached the number and I'd take a photo and win the contest.

I must have done OK since you two like the Moai. Now I really have to make these casts.

Thank you all so much for writing. That's what makes it fun for me.

Still prepping for the Wish List.

Another couple of days work.

Fill the molds.

Empty the molds.

Place the molds upside down overnight.

Open the molds.

Carry the molds outside to dry.

Waiting for cleanup.

Made from an original Frankoma War God mug that I molded (Joniece Frank gave me the copy write so it's OK that I did this).

Mahalo Tiki ordered some on the Wish List.

Cleaning mold lines is not fun. I cut them off

and then I scrap them off

and then in this case I add sticky clay over the place where the mold line ran.

I do this because some mold lines come back after bisque firing. This helps prevent that.

Water as sand paper.

I just love watching Dan clean up.

My man will work for tikis.

Thank you for the visit, cheers, Wendy

I just figured out that I'm a hand model and Dan's a full body model. It really looks like he does all the work. Wendy

E

I got blue - many thanks!
(My desktop is down or I'd photoshop up a 777,777 pix ...)
e.

Eb- cool color

I got mine in the mail today and I love it! I got the gray one that hangs down, just the way I like it. I can't believe how big it is. I took a picture of it without me. You wouldn't recognize me, my hair's up and I wore my glasses today instead of my contacts.

Another cool Bob color...

Love the way the cannibal bowl is coming along

ebtiki Thank you so much for the photo. I would like one with you wearing it even more.

hang10tiki thank you from me too.

LoriLovesTiki Thank you so much for the photo. I would like one with you wearing it even more.

hang10tiki thank you from me too.

Instant replay anyone? That was fun...for me! I truly am so happy to have you both post photos. I haven't given the last one to Tiki Hula yet.

=================================================================================================

Taking apart the mold is the fun and scary part. Will it come out or not.

The mold became hot which means the plaster is set and ready to have the box removed.

Then we flipped the mold over exposing the clay I had pressed the moai into.

I got hold and pulled the clay off exposing the moai. I put this clay into a bag and I'll use it again when I make the next mold.

Next I gently used a chisel to remove the moai. I came out easily which meant I had fixed the undercuts just fine.

Some of the sculptor's clay came loose from the hat. No problem I removed it later.

Now I rescued my precious tiki. This was given to me by my dear friend Jan. She traveled to Easter Island and bought this tiki and when Dan and I retired from work she gave it to us as a farewell gift. Now it has been made in resin and will be made in ceramic. Lots of babies from this little Moai.

All of the clay I peeled off will be used the next time I sculpt a tiki. I buffed the little moai and he's back to normal. If I had cast him instead of covering him with clay and adding detail he would have been ruined.

It is very important to completely dry a new mold. This causes it to harden and it will last longer. So first into the great outdoors.

Then I finished it off next to an oil heater I use when I watch TV. Dan likes the house really cold, summer and winter.

Happy Holidays, another step for the Wish List orders, cheers, Wendy

I love learning about new (for me) processes!

Can't wait to see how this mold works out.

hang10tiki Love the way the cannibal bowl is coming along

You posted this while I was posting photos on my thread. I'm so glad I didn't miss it. If I were to mold heads for the upcoming bowl yours would be in there too!

LoriLovesTiki thank you. I like sharing so that no one has to have the errors that I made to learn this stuff.

I'll be back later with photos but its dinner time. Holiday Hugs for Everyone, Wendy

(: for you too hang10tki.

Flash forward to now. It takes a month to dry the mold. When it wasn't in front of the heater it was in the garage with a fun blowing on it.

I didn't try to clean the mold because bits of clay will come off as I pour.

Dan pours in the slip slowly while I pound the side with a rubber mallet.

This pounding makes air bubbles come to the surface. I don't want him to blow up in the kiln.

Once the mold is filled it sits for 2 hours to let the moisture be removed from the slip.

Two hours later we pour off what remains of the wet slip.

I put a tray over it so that the inside doesn't dry out. It sits overnight this way.

Next I just tip him out of the mold. You can see how it is solid under his arm and chin.

Now I do some detailing. I carve his chin to match the wooden tiki.

I made the tiki that was molded slightly flares so that it would come out of the mold. Now I must remove clay to make the sides in a 90 degree angle to the back.

Same on the bottom

and the sides.

I made the indentation above the ears.

I carved the backside of the arm.

He is a long way from being finished. I need to cut him away from the background to use for a bowl or leave the back piece and carve it into rocks or tapa and make a wall plaque. Or I could make a bottom and use this as a lid for a box. With clay you have many options until it dries.

He will go into a plastic bag so he'll not dry out and then he has to wait until I start his Wish List project.

Thank you always for the visit, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2013-12-06 21:00 ]

Rise of the MOAI

hang10tiki thank you for thinking of me today.

Guess what we aren't at home working on tikis instead we are in Long Beach California at Tiki Marketplace. We have had a wonderful trip. While we were gone it snowed in Sacramento. I think that's for the 3rd time since I was born. We missed it but it did snow in the pass we need to cross tomorrow morning. Wish us luck because the Highway patrol closed it today.

Here's our trip. Only I had the bright idea of starting at the end and working up and I have to stop half way through. When we are back home I'll finish up. So starting in the middle of today...

Sven and Dan hugging while I talked with Sven's wife.

Meeting Tiki Art Shark for the first time. Mahalo Mary for the introduction.

Mahalo Tiki's booth. That's Nelson.

Crazy Al and I.

Tiki Art Shark with Tiki Tony.

Karen I met Hoppy and he's bring you a present from me.

Chippy got caught selling HB Tiki's tikis to Dan.

I cornered Tiki Art Shark a second time and took advantage for another fun photo.

John O, Tiffany, Al and Bullet. So many friends and so little time.

Meeting Tiki Sand for the first time. Such a pleasure.

lunavideogames saying hi.

Holden(Tiki Farm), myself and GROG at the booth for a new mug for Art who owned Don The Beachcomber's.

Buzzy and Christina.

The beautiful wife of SMBacon and himself.

After a hard day of tiki shopping Dan had a trim with a foot and leg massage

and topped it off with a hot wax treatment. He's so pampered.

E
ebtiki posted on Sat, Dec 7, 2013 9:19 PM

Wonderful pix, Wendy!
Safe travels!
e.

Wow the W&D show is getting better and better. Fabulous pictures with good peeps!!!

Awesome
Good pics
Looks like u guys had a great time

On 2013-12-07 20:49, danlovestikis wrote:

Karen I met Hoppy and he's bring you a present from me.

THANK YOU, Wendy! Hoppy was thrilled to connect with you and finally meet so many online tiki folks FTF (hello Bullet, Buzzy, & Grog!). He had a fabulous time and is still de-briefing me on everything. It's an event we have wanted to attend for so long--this time his work travel plans to head West finally aligned. I won't see all the new tiki treasures he bought in person for 2 more weeks when he gets back home. We got some wonderful new additions, but we wish could more easily haul back larger statues, etc. Hoppy certainly appreciated all the warm ohana extended to him from you and everyone else. Thanks for the picture! SAFE TRAVELS HOME to you & Dan.

So great seein and hugging you and Dan yesterday!
What a fun day and what a wonderful way to pre-celebrate the Holidays!
and BRAD showed up!
how cool was THAT!?!?!?

We are home and have already poured more tikis. It was 27 degrees at the top of the grapevine and lightly dusted with snow. Photos of our trip home tomorrow along with Dan's tiki haul. But after I respond to these (thank you so much) messages I'll show you the first half of our tiki trip.

ebtiki thank you Eric. I'm always glad when you make it home too.

VampiressRN than you so much. Our Ohana made a good showing this time. Photos to follow.

hang10tiki could only have been better if you had been there. We played your 78's records recordings on the way home.

mondo-by-the-bay I was so happy to see him and his two friends. One of them bought one of my Geckoma's from a friend who had an extra. Hoppy is very handsome. I bet you miss him being gone. It isn't easy to ship big tikis and that's why Dan wants us to drive to these events. This trip was a huge shopping spree for him. He earns them doing all my chores so I can make tiki art.

=======================================================================

Here's the first half of our trip!

After spending a night near Magic Mountain we decided to drive straight to Orange to antique. We haven't been there in years but in the past Dan found tikis. I was looking for little lost tiki who works near the center of town.

Dan found two little drummer boys which are perfect for Christmas.

We also looked in this case but found nothing to buy even though there were good things. Dan had them already.

I went to the center of town and yelled, "little lost tiki where are you"? No reply but I knew I'd find him the next day.

Next we cut over to Newport Beach. We knew that Bamboo Ben and Buzzy had decorated a restaurant there and we had always wanted to see it.

The entry.

This is where we sat for lunch.

The view to the side.

The view to the ocean from our table. We didn't sit closer because the sun was reflecting like a mirror at the time.

Of course Dan liked the view behind him as well!

Even the bathroom was tiki. The tile trim is all little tikis.

Close up.

We made a quick stop at a beach to step on the sand.

Then we went on to Seal Beach to the store with tikis of course.

WooHooWahine and Soccer Tiki put on Tiki Marketplace and it's so much fun packed into a few hours. WE LOVE IT. Thank you both.

I found him. little lost tiki give the best hugs next to Dan. Dan got one too.

Tiki Roots Rocka made so many wonderful ceramic tikis that Dan had a hard time choosing but he found a favorite.

Tiki Hula also came down from my area for the show. So we had Bullet (Kingstiedye), Mike (Tiki Hula) and us all drive down.

HB Tiki is now wearing one of my Bob necklaces. He made so many terrific items that Dan found he couldn't resist a few.

Tiki Al made Mickey Mouse tiki pendants for sale.

I got to meet Dusty Cajon and see my friend Atomic Tiki Punk. We had a long talk about posting on Tiki Central.

We found that there is so much excitement, adrenaline and good cheer going on at Marketplace that you need to go to every booth a dozen times or you will miss something. Right near the end we spotted Skootikis wonderful carving and jumped on it for Dan's collection. We never have the backseats in the PT cruiser just in case we find a large tiki to haul home. We did. Thank you Skootiki for this wonderful addition to our home.

Remember Doug Horne's fabulous mug from Caliente 2013? Well that mug has come to life and waved bye for now.

Time to go check on the molds we poured and to rest and catch up on the TV we missed. Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2013-12-09 08:46 ]

C
Chippy posted on Sun, Dec 8, 2013 3:33 PM

Great pictures Wendy! You really captured the vibe and tiki spirit of the event. So great to see you and Dan. You always leave me looking forward to our next visit.

I always enjoy your recaps and as usual, you didn't disappoint! Mahalo!!

It was great to see you two in our neck of the woods
and happy to get a little conversation in also!

I can't believe your back home working already
Hell, Nancy & I have been napping all day just to rest up from a crazy Saturday.
where do you two get all this energy?

G
GROG posted on Sun, Dec 8, 2013 9:57 PM

Wendy it was fun seeing you and Dan. Thanks for the hugs. GROG enjoyed our conversation about naked people and sex which ran off everybody around us.

What?

Chippy you are so much fun. I love the photo of you and Dan. He was so impressed with all that Roger had made and brought to the sale. You two make a great team.

LoriLovesTiki remember how people were horrified to see others vacation photos in all the TV sitcoms? I've always loved to see my friends and families photos and I just hoped that TC'ers would like to see mine because we live the tiki lifestyle. You have put my mind to rest.

Atomic Tiki Punk I thirve on the adrenaline from all the hugs and smiles. Dan is elated with all his new tikis to work into his collection. Tiki friends 7 days a week is all we need to keep energized. It's always good to see you and Jungle Ginger.

GROG dang it why didn't I take a photo of the crowd running away? I think that happened when you flashed your new chest zipper. Don't forget to post the Doug Horne photo of the two of you.

Atomic Tiki Punk you just had to be there. Oh you were but I mean with GROG and I.

===================================================================================

It's hard to leave Marketplace and all our friends. But I just dive back into tiki work and dream of the next trip. We have a great Tiki Ohana here in Northern California and there's always something coming up.

Hey Monty / Marone Tiki, are we having Tiki Tuesday on Franklin Blvd Tommorrow night?

====================================================================================

Dan just left to pick up our cat and mail. Next while I open molds in the garage he'll unpack his tiki treasures. He went wild at Marketplace and I'll share photos of his haul tomorrow.

Step by step I get closer to starting the detail work on Wish List #4. Right now I'm casting and cleaning the basics. Every day we can cast and clean up without rain is a huge plus.

I do hope to start organizing the Wish List binder with photos of the projects that I'll use to build each Wish.

Here's some more work. It may look like the same as other days but often something will change.

One by one I'm also making the rest of the Zombie Torches. They are $100 each in the color of your choice. I will be making 20 with the flame and a few without. All in colors other than the run of 30 which were green and brown. I will still paint the detail on the woman in enamel.

I build up the top and make it fit the flame for each one. The flame is held in place with earthquake putty when in use.

I take a break and let the water in the clay on top "equalize".

I carve detail in the background.

I smoothed it with water and a paint brush.

After putting that mug away we set up and poured a lot of molds.

We always save the slip that comes back out of the molds after they sit.

I needed more slip so it was off to Alpha Fired Arts for more slip.

We found an estate sale at a hoarders home. I found these treasures. I like to decorate with abalone trivets and I use trays to carry my art and glazes. A great haul for me.

Now its time to leave you and to get working. I hear Dan I can't wait to hug my cat. Cheers, Wendy

Hey Wendy, it was great to see you again! I am glad you and Dan made it home ok. Happy holidays!

Two thumbs up

lunavideogames Happy Holidays to you too. I sure got a cute photo of you.

hang10tiki I keep watching Collecting Tiki to see all your newest treasures. Dan found many at Marketplace which I'm going to share here.

On the way home we got to witness the snow that had closed the pass on Marketplace day. It was 27 outside. My home town of Elk Grove is setting records in the 20's.

We pass this sign every time we go South to Marketplace. Is the owner of Tiki Central real or did some mysterious man take the name from this sign?

Our timing was perfect. As we neared our home we got to see para-shooters coming in for a landing.

I need to stop for lunch. I'll be back later to show Dan's loot from our trip. Cheers, Wendy

Can't wait to see Dan's haul!

One day I'm coming to the Marketplace with a boatload of $$$ and a couple of empty suitcases!!! Someday....

LoriLovesTiki look what I saw on my trip. Any chance you could hook a ride on this truck when it leaves your state for the next Marketplace?

Here's some Chippy news. At Marketplace he was seen running off with Pineapple tops and people were talking and asking, "what's up with Chippy? The news is that he's starting his own Pineapple plantation in his backyard. Here's how it looks today. Super cool Chippy keep up the good work.

===============================================================

Dan knew this would be the last Marketplace for awhile. We avoid driving in the snow. It was close this trip.
He brought all his "will work for tikis" money and spent it all. There were bargains everywhere. Just so you
can see how good the shopping was...he spent $530.

Here's a bunch of photos of all his treasures.

Overall view.

The big carved wooden tiki by Skootiki is now in our family room.

He was able to put the new cook island tiki on the top to make a tiki pole.

This is the newest room to turn tiki. I took down more of my own paintings so Dan could start on the walls.

Made by HB Tiki and now hung in the dining room.

Dan is still searching for places to display each of his new treasures that's what he loves to do when we get home.

This is what I bought on the trip.

===========================================================

If you are ever in an Airport and see these funky suitcases they are ours. I hate to check tags on bags that all look the same. I took a can of spray paint and messed them up. Then I got bright tags and some rainbow straps. We'll see ours coming a mile away.

===========================================================

We did work today but I'm going to bed early so I'll stop here. Have a great night. Cheers, Wendy

Dan did well with his shopping trip. After seeing your house I'm not surprised that a new room would open up for his collection. The man has one of the best!

Wow Dan-0
Nice haul
Glad it all got home safe

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 10816 replies